The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So muslims are not allowed to masterbate?

Haraam. Replace it with study/public dawah.
Original post by Allie4
certain parts of London is where you see them - hijab, tighter than tight leggings and clothing, super high heels, pencil thin eyebrows and completely caked in make up.
I'm just like - why bother wearing the hijabs? no wonder people assume some girls are forced into it because seriously - why bother? isn't the whole point of hijab to stop men from being tempted by you?

Dem kinder surprise feelz :sexface:
So muslims are not allowed to masterbate?

They are allowed if its to stop themselves from committing zina (premarital sex).
Again with your dirty lies. The guy I marry would have the same attitude as me so I wouldn't need to lie. I wouldn't marry a judgemental nasty snake like you.

Nope, your just a virgin who thinks that anyone who has sex doesn't have control which is bs. But stay mad just because you don't get any sex lol.

" Anonymous

2 days ago 2d ago 28-07-2016 19:06

Report post Report Re: Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage? (Original post by Anonymous)
Do you plan on marrying a muslim guy in the future, and if you do are you worried about a muslim guy being put off by the fact you're not a virgin? Btw I'm not judging, I think it's a personal choice. Just curious I won't tell him I've had sex, simplez. Too many Muslim guys nowadays have sex before marriage and then expect their wives to be perfect virgins, no sir. If they can sex then so can I. And if he desperately wants a virgin I'll just lie, there's no real way he could tell otherwise. "
Literally what you typed. Snake. Secondly, I made it clear..Im open about those who have sex, divorces, reverts etc. The problem I have with you is that you intend on deceiving people you're supposed to love. Good luck in your failed future marriage and I hope no good guys steer clear of you.
I won't tell him I've had sex, simplez. Too many Muslim guys nowadays have sex before marriage and then expect their wives to be perfect virgins, no sir. If they can sex then so can I. And if he desperately wants a virgin I'll just lie, there's no real way he could tell otherwise.

Literally what you typed. Snake. Secondly, I made it clear..Im open about those who have sex, divorces, reverts etc. The problem I have with you is that you intend on deceiving people you're supposed to love. Good luck in your failed future marriage and I hope no good guys steer clear of you.
I won't tell him I've had sex, simplez. Too many Muslim guys nowadays have sex before marriage and then expect their wives to be perfect virgins, no sir. If they can sex then so can I. And if he desperately wants a virgin I'll just lie, there's no real way he could tell otherwise.

what if he tells you he's not a virgin, are you still gonna claim to be virgin?
Original post by Angry Bird
what if he tells you he's not a virgin, are you still gonna claim to be virgin?

Read my posts where I've answered this question already: no.

Nope, I've already answered this question and you're still reporting the same bs. You're a judgemental snake and your oppressive marriage will just end in divorce and failure. I hope all girls steer clear of you.
Read my posts where I've answered this question already: no.

I'd prefer not to look through 9 pages lol
I'm a Muslim girl and I've had sex before marriage and no regrets. If you save it for marriage there's the possibility you'll be stuck with someone your sexually incompatible with for the rest of your life. You've got to experiment and enjoy yourself beforehand

If you think Islam is wrong on the matter of sex before marriage, how are you a Muslim?*
That's exactly what I've been saying. Thank you.
Original post by tazarooni89
If you think Islam is wrong on the matter of sex before marriage, how are you a Muslim?*

I've been saying the exact same thing to that snake. She commits the biggest sin in islam and hates muslims...so why doesn't she just become an atheist? Lol. Instead of ruining the life of whichever chump gets stuck with her ..she might as well just leave..then write a book about how oppressive our religion is, make some money off it and then generally make the lives of the 1.6BN Muslims that little bit worse. I honest wouldn't mind if she did that.
I've been saying the exact same thing to that snake. She commits the biggest sin in islam and hates muslims...so why doesn't she just become an atheist? Lol. Instead of ruining the life of whichever chump gets stuck with her ..she might as well just leave..then write a book about how oppressive our religion is, make some money off it and then generally make the lives of the 1.6BN Muslims that little bit worse. I honest wouldn't mind if she did that.

Shut up you judgemental snake. It isn't a sin, that's just your opinion. You'll ruin the life of whichever person gets stuck with you lol

I think the person already is an atheist/non-Muslim lol...

They're just pretending to be a Muslim girl behind the Anonymous function and saying they've had lots of sex before marriage just for a laugh, or to annoy Muslims a little bit. I wouldn't take it too seriously :P*
Original post by tazarooni89
I think the person already is an atheist/non-Muslim lol...

They're just pretending to be a Muslim girl behind the Anonymous function and saying they've had lots of sex before marriage just for a laugh, or to annoy Muslims a little bit. I wouldn't take it too seriously :P*

I gathered from reading their last post. So bait.

Not true at all but nice to see you'll just say that to make yourselves feel better when a Muslim doesn't agree with your way of thinking lmao

I also find it hilarious how both of you have assumed I've had lots of sex and presumably sleep around just because I said I've had sex and am a girl. Just goes to show how your sexist and ignorant minds work I guess. There are things called stable relationships love, not that there's anything wrong with sleeping around. And you're both deluding yourselves into oblivion if you think there aren't Muslims out there who do sexual things before marriage lmao
By most, I am assuming you mean over 50%. For girls, I would say that over 50% do save themselves for marriage. In fact I'd say it is at least 70%. There are still a lot that don't though as 20-30% is a big number of a huge population group.

For guys, I am not too sure if it is over 50%. I know a lot that do and a lot that don't, but it is certainly a lower % of guys saving themselves for marriage than girls no doubt.

I am a Muslim guy and lost my virgnity on a one night stand, so I contribute to the guys that didn't save themselves.
I also find it hilarious how both of you have assumed I've had lots of sex and presumably sleep around just because I said I've had sex and am a girl. Just goes to show how your sexist and ignorant minds work I guess. There are things called stable relationships love, not that there's anything wrong with sleeping around. And you're both deluding yourselves into oblivion if you think there aren't Muslims out there who do sexual things before marriage lmao

Lol what? You're the deluded one that thinks zina isn't a sin. Haha what ever you're crazy.
By most, I am assuming you mean over 50%. For girls, I would say that over 50% do save themselves for marriage. In fact I'd say it is at least 70%. There are still a lot that don't though as 20-30% is a big number of a huge population group.

For guys, I am not too sure if it is over 50%. I know a lot that do and a lot that don't, but it is certainly a lower % of guys saving themselves for marriage than girls no doubt.

I am a Muslim guy and lost my virgnity on a one night stand, so I contribute to the guys that didn't save themselves.

Why did you do it? Do you have any regrets?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending