The Student Room Group

Revising GCSE English language

I have finished reading section about paper 1, shall I revise this section or start reading the new section about paper 2?

I am reading Mr. Bruff's ebook, if this makes any difference. I have 3 months left till the paper 1 exam, but paper 2 exam will take place in the spring/summer.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by black and mellow
I have finished reading section about paper 1, shall I revise this section or start reading the new section about paper 2?

I am reading Mr. Bruff's ebook, if this makes any difference. I have 3 months left till the paper 1 exam, but paper 2 exam will take place in the spring/summer.

is this the new gcse or old one
Original post by theBranicAc
is this the new gcse or old one

The new one, 9-1 grades.
The new one, 9-1 grades.

then how come your doing your paper 1 this year? shouldt all your exams be after your 2 year course

and also do you know where I could find the ebook or could pm it please?
then how come your doing your paper 1 this year? shouldt all your exams be after your 2 year course

and also do you know where I could find the ebook or could pm it please?

I am going to re-sit the subject, it is a 1 year course.

Just search for "2017/2018 GCSE English language Mr. Bruff" at Amazon and you will find it.
I am going to re-sit the subject, it is a 1 year course.

Just search for "2017/2018 GCSE English language Mr. Bruff" at Amazon and you will find it.

how can you resit the subject if the first exames are in june 2017 im confused
how can you resit the subject if the first exames are in june 2017 im confused

I thought that the new exams are going to take place at the same dates as the old ones. All GCSE English exams have taken place in November and June.
I thought that the new exams are going to take place at the same dates as the old ones. All GCSE English exams have taken place in November and June.

well your completely lose aren't you?
i think you've confused yourself

Quick Reply