The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Selym95
Presumably you've just bought the SHL pack or have you bought the bundle? That's the only dilemma when using Graduate Monkey

Buy the whole thing, its a sick offer
Reply 241
What do you guys think of Jobtestprep? I bought it and used it to land my current job and scored in the 99th percentile, I see they also offer tests for specific banking interns.
Reply 242
For those interested in S&T/ER/AM, a mate and I are thinking of creating a whatsapp/FB group to discuss major market developments, and in the process, hope to expand knowledge as prep for interviews. PM if interested.

P.S. If you join to leach and not contribute, you will be kicked out very quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else going to SEO AC on Aug 3?
Any thoughts on SEO from people who were on it in previous years?

Original post by Princepieman
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by StevenGRogers
Anyone else going to SEO AC on Aug 3?

how long it took you to get response after submitting application? Did you have any interview before getting an invite to AC?
Original post by egdargi
Any thoughts on SEO from people who were on it in previous years?

Second this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by torres657
how long it took you to get response after submitting application? Did you have any interview before getting an invite to AC?

4 days + yes you do a video interview and numerical test
does goldman hire on a rolling basis?
Original post by econibpe
does goldman hire on a rolling basis?

I believe they are this year, yes. Although I'm doubtful they'll give out any first round interviews before September.
Has anyone had any experiences with Dartmouth Partners? What are their 10 minute maths test and hour long interview processes like for the private equity/hedge fund schemes? Do you remember what you were asked?
Original post by NewtoIB123
Has anyone had any experiences with Dartmouth Partners? What are their 10 minute maths test and hour long interview processes like for the private equity/hedge fund schemes? Do you remember what you were asked?

Sorry I do not know the answer to either of your questions, but I find this interesting and just want to clarify - are you going through a recruiter to get an internship? If yes, which recruiters are good for IBD internships in London? :smile:
Original post by brian_sp12
Sorry I do not know the answer to either of your questions, but I find this interesting and just want to clarify - are you going through a recruiter to get an internship? If yes, which recruiters are good for IBD internships in London? :smile:

Dartmouth + freshminds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dartmouth + freshminds

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. I assume it is mainly boutique? :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you. I assume it is mainly boutique? :smile:

Yeah, elite boutiques mainly and the odd buyside (PE/HF/VC) summer intern position

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, elite boutiques mainly and the odd buyside (PE/HF/VC) summer intern position

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great, thanks!
Great, thanks!

As PrincePieMan said, I don't think either of them would be much use for Bulge Bracket IBD positions. They're mainly buy-side focused.
Is open university a target uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gladiatorsword

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gladiatorsword

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol, no.
I've never even heard of it tbh