The Student Room Group

Gotta love how Muslim guys think though.

Scroll to see replies

No he's not

Jesus Christ is great, and JESUS CHRIST ALONE!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sameehaiqbal
In Islam we are not allowed to "date" and be alone together before marriage. My parents dont need to supervise my partner after marriage or even my "whole life" like you said.

Ok guys, im not telling anyone to follow my viewpoint, everyone needs to relax :biggrin:

Fair enough. Sorry, suppose i got a bit carried away there.
I just can't understand why you wouldn't want to properly get to know the guy you might spend the rest of your life with...
Oh well, you seem like an intelligent person so you must have your reasons.
Whatever floats your boat :biggrin:
Its not their choice to make bruv, there is no mandate for 'dating'. Parents, community and elders do the matchmaking leaving the youth free to study and work. Otherwise all that happens ra is guys just will go for a pair of tits and women something equally unsuitable; its difficult for ourselves to be impartial init so thats why arranged marriage is so great.
lol, when you've been on TSR for so long you think that the title is pure sarcasm

But yeah I agree. Out of the muslims I know irl, they make up the most noble and most respectful men I know. Even if half of them do flat out refuse to even shake hands with me...

I'd never be able to do that "I'll only date you with a family member present" thing though. I didn't have a choice as to who I grew up with, but I will have a choice as to who I spend the rest of my life with, without anyone else's opinions
Not much of an issue when you can marry multiple wives.
They and the community will make a better judgment of a womans class, aspirations, character and their compatibility with the equivalent male. There is too much bias involved otherwise; most guys will just think with their cocks. The Asian community has got it right, nearly everybody is married off by 32 at the latest in comparison with gora society where you have 20 year old women with several children from mutiple fathers living in council housing and also 42 year old single guys alone/in mums basement. Thats is a really unhealthy state of demographic affairs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
Wait, some girls find that cute? I thought it would sound creepy. I think like that too, and I am as atheist as one can be

Yea it's cute when a guy says something the opposite of what the other guys are saying.
Relationships come and go, and without the failure of some relationships you'll never know how to make a marriage work.

Relationships are all about development.

I never get into a relationship thinking it's going to lead to marriage, it's redundant. Life isn't a film.
Ah, now I have the perfect chat-up line.

Most guys say they are not attracted to other guys. So clearly, I must tell girls that I am attracted to other guys

Lay off the crack
anotheronelol.jpg
Which crack? :mmm:

The drug or an anatomic crack?

Drug lol
i find it incredibly rich considering many marriages in the Islamic world are arranged.

the point is many people dont look so far into the future thats why and just want to have fun with someone and appreciate being around them without constantly thinking about having a dog and a mortgage with them. The more you date, the more you develop emotionally and so when you eventually do find the right one, youll know.

Nothing wrong with that.
Original post by xobeauty
Yea it's cute when a guy says something the opposite of what the other guys are saying.

So if I call girls that constantly get compliments from guys ugly then I'm cute right?...no?
Original post by Retired_Messiah
So if I call girls that constantly get compliments from guys ugly then I'm cute right?...no?

You got it
Original post by xobeauty
You got it

Awesome thank you
Reply 95
What happened to just getting to know someone and letting the relationship develop? I think getting married is old-fashioned nowadays. I mean it's not really a fair gig anymore. There's way too much to lose legally.

Quick Reply

Latest