The Student Room Group

Sex

Ok, so I'm 17 and last night I had sex, and he ejaculated inside me. Could I still be pregnant even if I am not fertile? And I have had a strange stomach pain since this has happened. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Ok, so I'm 17 and last night I had sex, and he ejaculated inside me. Could I still be pregnant even if I am not fertile? And I have had a strange stomach pain since this has happened. Thanks

Use the morning after pill just to make sure. Why did he ejaculate inside of you? (should have used a condom for absolute safety, especially at 17) Yes, you could still be pregnant as sperm can lie around for days, even weeks inside you. That strange stomach pain probably isn't related to the semen inside of you, but it's worth getting checked out at the doctors while you get your morning after pill. Good luck.
That's why you should have swallowed it instead.
I doubt you are pregnant if you aren't in your fertile days. Are you sure though that yo aren't in your fertile days. Id take the morning after pill to be on the safe side. As for the pains, semen is a foreign body so you can sometimes get mild period cramps from your body trying to evacuate it. If the pain gets worse or lasts a few days though I'd see your gp.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest