The Student Room Group

When does code geass get good?

I'm on episode 12 now and I can see it's a really well made show with an interesting plot but I'm not fully hooked. Lot of people say its like death note but with eath note I was hooked from episode 1
Can someone explain whats so great about code geass
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
I'm on episode 12 now and I can see it's a really well made show with an interesting plot but I'm not fully hooked. Lot of people say its like death note but with eath note I was hooked from episode 1

I was definitely hooked before the half way point, so if you're not really into it so far then perhaps it isn't for you. :dontknow: I enjoyed the mech battles, the politics, and listening to the voice of Wakamoto Norio booming out ALL HAIL BRITTANIA. :p:

There are some big plot developments in episodes 14 and 22, but I can't guarantee you'll enjoy them more than anything else so far (and obviously the latter in particular is quite late in the series).
I thought it started off great and then got boring later on, so I'd say it doesn't get any better. Someone also spoiled the ending, so it made me less interested.
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life

It's not a particularly sophisticated anime so if you're looking for something cerebral, you're not going to find that in Code Geass. It is a very fun though and it does get better. The single best thing about it is the final ending and I think it's worth watching the two series just for that.
Reply 4
I'd say it's hands down the best anime I've watched. I think it only improves from like ep 12
Reply 5
When you realize how pointy their chins are. Seriously.
It's getting better guys I'm actually liking itit nownow
It get better at r1 ep 19 with great drama and the clip hanger at ep 25 you would watch r2 automatically better than r1 ep 25 was lit 🔥 and emotion

Quick Reply

Latest