The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Platopus
I'm flattered that you all keep remembering to tag me, despite my not replying to this thread for ages but, in the nicest possible way, you can stop doing it and I promise I won't mind. At the moment, I have a long string of notifs from this thread about puzzles which are already guessed by the time I read them! I'm too much of a lazy bones to follow and regularly participate in this game, but I may wade in now and then of my own accord so watch out :wink:
@0to100 @1secondsofvamps @CaliforNeema @eternaforest @GetOverHere @Inexorably @Matrix123 @raniafern @ScienceFantatic @SophFlorence @13 1 20 8 42 @SummerStrawberry @TheHaunted. . @LDS16 @chazwomaq @hamza772000 @Kyx @mypetpikachu

ok...................

sorri
I reckon I got it right
js
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ok...................

sorri

PRSOM

No, no I'm sorry! Don't hate me! I was trying to say it in a polite way, sorry if it sounded offensive. I love that you tried to include me, but I get really OCD about having hundreds of notifications :redface:
PRSOM

No, no I'm sorry! Don't hate me! I was trying to say it in a polite way, sorry if it sounded offensive. I love that you tried to include me, but I get really OCD about having hundreds of notifications :redface:

lol i understand which is why i feel bad at notificating you 100x every 2 seconds :tongue:
lol i understand which is why i feel bad at notificating you 100x every 2 seconds :tongue:

Don't feel bad! I feel like the grumpy old Scrooge in the corner telling you all that your fun is disturbing me.

Don't stop being my friends :grouphugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
Don't feel bad! I feel like the grumpy old Scrouge in the corner telling you all that your fun is disturbing me.

Don't stop being my friends :grouphugs:

Scrouge hehehehheehe (scrooge)
:talkhand: you are no longer my friend

Spoiler

Scrouge hehehehheehe (scrooge)
:talkhand: you are no longer my friend

Spoiler

Oops - my knowledge of classical literature clearly requires improvement. However, I did discover this Scrooge smilie (Who knew there was one?!) which may make up for it :scrooge:
Aww :ta:

Spoiler

Oops - my knowledge of classical literature clearly requires improvement. However, I did discover this Scrooge smilie (Who knew there was one?!) which may make up for it :scrooge:
Aww :ta:

Spoiler

XD does the job
11/8

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Afternoon to the morning? Doesn't sound right :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unfortunately not, Matrix :frown: :s-smilie: :smile:
I don't know whether anybody has said this, but the answer to the one that I posted is "time after time"- yup, it was that simple (haha!)
Original post by SophFlorence
I don't know whether anybody has said this, but the answer to the one that I posted is "time after time"- yup, it was that simple (haha!)

I tagged you with that answer! :colonhash:
Original post by SophFlorence
Unfortunately not, Matrix :frown: :s-smilie: :smile:

Ohh :rofl:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42

You sure did, congrats! :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Ohh :rof:

You sure did, congrats! :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try this one..

magic.png

So so sorry! I did not realise! Well done! :smile:
Try this one..

magic.png

I am trying... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Try this one..

magic.png

may magician cards :dontknow:
may magician cards :dontknow:

close
well, ish..
close
well, ish..

so not close :rofl:
im tired help me pls

Spoiler

Reply 1258
May magic?
Haha guys can you stop tagging me in these :tongue:. I'm not as active as I thought to parcipitate and it clogs me notification bar!

Latest