The Student Room Group

I was a sex worker at uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Not really, I mean I was just as poor as any student from a regular middle-class family. I just did it because it was the only job where I could work 2-3 hours a week and still make enough to live on. This left me with plenty of time to focus on uni.

Ah.. Okay. Your body, your choice etc. but I'm not sure that I think sex work is really the work for a young student hoping to make a good life. Arts or science?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol, I meant was it to a friend or a boyfriend etc :tongue:

Yeah my first boyfriend :colondollar:
tbh i dont believe this bs
What the hell is a sex-worker? Never in my life have I seen such a strong oxymoron.
Original post by 97Y
Ah.. Okay. Your body, your choice etc. but I'm not sure that I think sex work is really the work for a young student hoping to make a good life. Arts or science?

Science. I don't know, it served me very well and was the perfect job while I studied. Not for everyone though I can appreciate that.
Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. I don't really have a favourite, but clients are always a fan of girl-on-top.

Fair enough, not judging at all btw - everyone has their reasons, and as long as you didn't get harmed in the process! :smile: Interesting, thought it would be doggy.

Was there any particular client/request that stood out, and any client you maybe caught feelings for?
Original post by oShahpo
What the hell is a sex-worker? Never in my life have I seen such a strong oxymoron.

The provision of sexual services in return for payment :wink:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol, I meant was it to a friend or a boyfriend etc :tongue:

So the question would be "and who to?" then.
Reply 28
Original post by oShahpo

This isn't a thread for kids mate.
Abort.
Original post by -Miracle
Fair enough, not judging at all btw - everyone has their reasons, and as long as you didn't get harmed in the process! :smile: Interesting, thought it would be doggy.

Was there any particular client/request that stood out, and any client you maybe caught feelings for?

Yeah I got weird requests all the time. After a while you become un-shockable. I never caught feelings personally, but sometimes they did which was aaawwwkkkward.
Original post by Emily.97
So the question would be "and who to?" then.

Yes, but I felt that sounded a bit odd and intrusive. :redface:
The provision of sexual services in return for payment :wink:

That's not work though :biggrin: It's like saying Football-work. Yea it's professional, but if work was anywhere as good as sex, trust me, unemployment would plummet so hard the Earth would shatter in two.
Reply 32
Science. I don't know, it served me very well and was the perfect job while I studied. Not for everyone though I can appreciate that.

Aren't you worried about the emotional ramifications and later relationships? Or about one day running for the UN women in science committee and them finding out?
Original post by Rk2k14
This isn't a thread for kids mate.
Abort.

I am not a kid, I am just surprised people are calling sex-work. Hell, I would give up on my education straight away if work was as fun as that.
Original post by oShahpo
That's not work though :biggrin: It's like saying Football-work. Yea it's professional, but if work was anywhere as good as sex, trust me, unemployment would plummet so hard the Earth would shatter in two.

You mean the thing that all professional footballers do? Their job was shagging people for cash; so playing pelvic pinball was work.
Original post by oShahpo

Civilians :rolleyes:
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
You mean the thing that all professional footballers do? Their job was shagging people for cash; so playing pelvic pinball was work.

No, I mean interesting things like football are not called "work", they're... professions, but not "work".
Original post by 97Y
Aren't you worried about the emotional ramifications and later relationships? Or about one day running for the UN women in science committee and them finding out?

Nope I'm in a very happy relationship now. I'm not worried about people finding out tbh, it is what it is.
What did you study
Fees?

Just curious...
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending