The Student Room Group

Do most muslims truly save themselves until marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lol what? You're the deluded one that thinks zina isn't a sin. Haha what ever you're crazy.

Lmao you're deluded, crazy and judgemental thinking our Lord Allah (swt) would give us sexual urges and then call it a sin to act on them. Don't hate me just because you're following an outdated form of Islam and I've adapted it to current times lool
Lmao you're deluded, crazy and judgemental thinking our Lord Allah (swt) would give us sexual urges and then call it a sin to act on them. Don't hate me just because you're following an outdated form of Islam and I've adapted it to current times lool

I'll skip to the next question, how many gems do you have? :tongue:
Isn't the concept of zina to prevent both the man and the women from having an illegitimate child that they can not support, and since they are not married they will deny the child of having a "family" in the traditional sense?. Which i suppose is why many cultures prefer to get their children married in adolescence.
My mum works in a hospital. Every Wednesday they hold the abortion clinic and 85% of the girls are young Asian Muslims.
I gathered from reading their last post. So bait.

I agree. I do know a Muslim girl who has lost it but they've repented and regret their actions.
Why did you do it? Do you have any regrets?

I did it out of curiosity. And yes I do regret it.
Reasons why I say lack of control clearly demonstrated above. All you guys had to do was wait a couple of years lol. Most people get married by 24/25 some get married even earlier during uni. A lot of people regret this type of stuff. Unless you're a complete something beginning with w and ending in e and the middle that rhymes with core. You end up developing serious feelings for your first. Oh well.
Isn't the concept of zina to prevent both the man and the women from having an illegitimate child that they can not support, and since they are not married they will deny the child of having a "family" in the traditional sense?. Which i suppose is why many cultures prefer to get their children married in adolescence.

You mean what's rampant in this country? Lol. Seriously though, our way is the best way. It ensures men and women have their biological needs met and children have stability and security. Men get respect, assurance and affection, women get love, financial security, stability and emotional relief. Both parties have their sexual needs met and both men and women aren't allowed to deny each other sex. Certain exemptions apply ofc i.e. ill health, periods..etc.

You're so ignorant lol. It isn't a sin to have sex provided you're married. Believe what you will, since you think you're god and you make the rules haha. Have fun. slug.
You're so ignorant lol. It isn't a sin to have sex provided you're married. Believe what you will, since you think you're god and you make the rules haha. Have fun. slug.

I know it isn't a sin to have sex when you're married your ignorant imbecile. It's not a sin to have sex before either you nasty slug
I agree. I do know a Muslim girl who has lost it but they've repented and regret their actions.

So? Doesn't mean they all do, I'm a Muslim girl who has had sex without being married and I don't regret it at all, it was definitely the right decision
Good grief this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not true at all but nice to see you'll just say that to make yourselves feel better when a Muslim doesn't agree with your way of thinking lmao

lol you're not even a girl, let alone a Muslim one.
Yes I am a girl and a Muslim one at that. like I said before your just trying to say I'm not because you can't stand the thought that a Muslim doesn't sus scribe to your outdated version of Islam lmao
So? Doesn't mean they all do, I'm a Muslim girl who has had sex without being married and I don't regret it at all, it was definitely the right decision

I don't know if you're a troll or what. It's a major sin...
I don't know if you're a troll or what. It's a major sin...

In your opinion, not mine.
In your opinion, not mine.

interesting, how many times have you had sex?
If they're honest dedicated committed Muslims, they will
Most that I know do yeah
interesting, how many times have you had sex?

Haven't exactly counted but many.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending