The Student Room Group

I am thinking about going clubbing again, AMA?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
it's on the wardwick in Deby city centre, and they always have a good dj playing neat music, with a mix of the new stuff and good stuff. plus despite being a little hostile on first appearances, I have never been kicked out for looking at women in there. ffs. This isn't a playgroup you know?!?? lol

Only been Derby once or twice but will check it out lol
Why ? youre old as **** !
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Bill_Gates
Only been Derby once or twice but will check it out lol

i tried pming you the club name, but your inbox is full. delete a couple of messages please, then i can pm you thanks! bill
Reply 43
Original post by Chakede
Why ? youre old as **** !

With age comes knowledge. and money. both of which serve as good reasons to go out and get hammered.

plus i get drunk on a few drinks, so it really doesn't cost me a lot to go out, every now and then.

If you don't like the fact that i want to go out in derby again, don't come here Chaede, simples??
With age comes knowledge. and money. both of which serve as good reasons to go out and get hammered.

plus i get drunk on a few drinks, so it really doesn't cost me a lot to go out, every now and then.

If you don't like the fact that i want to go out in derby again, don't come here Chaede, simples??

you have nothing to fear of me going clubbing in Derby. its not high up my wishlist..
Reply 45
Original post by Chakede
you have nothing to fear of me going clubbing in Derby. its not high up my wishlist..

Also i'm over 35, and i just got my ba degree pass, so i think i deserve to treat myself, now and again?
Also i'm over 35, and i just got my ba degree pass, so i think i deserve to treat myself, now and again?

congrats dude.
if you were treating yourself though, youd get out of derby and have a night out in london :wink:
Reply 47
Original post by Chakede
congrats dude.
if you were treating yourself though, youd get out of derby and have a night out in london :wink:

What area and clubs would you recommend? Plus can you get to them by the tube, and does it even run at that time of night/morning??
What area and clubs would you recommend? Plus can you get to them by the tube, and does it even run at that time of night/morning??

pretty much every area of london has its own self contained nightlife. and yes transport is almost 24 hours with regular night buses and from next month weekend all-night Tube
Reply 49
Original post by Chakede
pretty much every area of london has its own self contained nightlife. and yes transport is almost 24 hours with regular night buses and from next month weekend all-night Tube

Are there any you would personally namecheck for me?
Are there any you would personally namecheck for me?

camden, brixton, hoxton, shoreditch, west-end etc each as different as each other. you need to try them out and decide which is more you
Reply 51
Original post by Chakede
camden, brixton, hoxton, shoreditch, west-end etc each as different as each other. you need to try them out and decide which is more you

thanks
you're a bit of a nutter aren't you. I love it.
Original post by ODES_PDES
Clubbing at 35?
Hmmm

How did you manage to make the "hmmm" sound so judgemental? :tongue:

Nothing wrong with clubbing at 35, depending on where you go.
Original post by Justmoll28
mate if i saw you on a night out, no matter how many jagers id have necked, i would still be weirded out by you

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what a fatality. You tryna put john in a coma or something?

This don had the confidence of 10 light skin ASOS models when he made this thread and now you just gotta destroy his dreams😩😩😩😩😩😩
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by hezzlington
you're a bit of a nutter aren't you. I love it.

Original post by Twinpeaks
How did you manage to make the "hmmm" sound so judgemental? :tongue:

Nothing wrong with clubbing at 35, depending on where you go.

:smile:

Original post by mercuryman
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what a fatality. You tryna put john in a coma or something?

This don had the confidence of 10 light skin ASOS models when he made this thread and now you just gotta destroy his dreams😩😩😩😩😩😩

:o:)
No woman can argue with 35 years of experience, you'd put all the lads to shame.

Do ur ting with the ladies John.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 57
No one mentioning a 35yr old on TSR...
The fact that i am 35 much older isn't the problem. What is a problem is that by sitting on the couch for the last month, i seem to have gotten really out of shape, and could use a week or three's training in the gym, to pump up, before i grace that pretty place again, okay?!?

I doubt 1-3 weeks in the gym is hardly going to make a difference, especially if you're in your 'newbie' phase of lifting.

Expect a longer time parameter. Btw, you look a bit like Russell Crowe in your pic. :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I doubt 1-3 weeks in the gym is hardly going to make a difference, especially if you're in your 'newbie' phase of lifting.

Expect a longer time parameter. Btw, you look a bit like Russell Crowe in your pic. :lol:

I did join before, for a month, and noticed a noticable difference at the end of this break. I focus on a mixed worked, cardio bike jogging and weights, and i feel myself filling out. I would like to join again. i also like it because my gym, pure gym, is open 24/7, which is perfect for someone like a nightcrawler like myself!

Quick Reply

Latest