The Student Room Group

I was a sex worker at uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
ok so that doesnt deserve a refund ?:unimpressed:

Hahah, no. It obviously wasn't the first time it had happened to him and we found other ways to get him satisfied
Original post by loooopppyyy
My eyes are bleeding reading this.

Being a father to a daughter myself and seeing how proud you are of this while boasting about it...

I feel sorry for both you and your parents....

So what?

If she likes sex and made money doing it, I see no negatives.
Oh I have a question, was there ever anyone you genuinely were extremely unattracted too?

Did you close your eyes? :mmm:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh I have a question, was there ever anyone you genuinely were extremely unattracted too?

Did you close your eyes? :mmm:

It's hard to describe but once you go into "professional mode" you're just ready for whoever opens the door to you. I did have a few really hot guys though, couldn't believe my luck! :tongue:
what did you do 'afterwards' - polite handshake and usher them to the door. or a lie on bed together spooning for a bit?
It always mostly men who get upset by these types of threads.

I've realised that men feel entitled to sex and when a girl decides to put a price on it, suddenly they get upset and judgemental.

I don't get it.
(edited 7 years ago)
what did you do 'afterwards' - polite handshake and usher them to the door. or a lie on bed together spooning for a bit?

Depends on the person. Some want to go again straight away, some want small talk in bed, some just ask you to go as soon as they've... ahem... 'finished'.
How much did you charge, and did you always use condoms? What about stds or getting pregnant? Weren't you afraid of that?? x
Depends on the person. Some want to go again straight away, some want small talk in bed, some just ask you to go as soon as they've... ahem... 'finished'.

'ask you to go' - meaning you go over to their place rather than them going out to you?
Original post by john2054
How much did you charge, and did you always use condoms? What about stds or getting pregnant? Weren't you afraid of that?? x

Started at £120 p/h, went up to £250 over the years.
Yes always, it's like the 1st commandment of sex work.
I always used condoms and was also on contraception, so I limited my risk of both of those things happening.
How did you start?
And what was the first one like?
'ask you to go' - meaning you go over to their place rather than them going out to you?

Yeah you have "in calls" where clients come to you and "out calls" where you travel to them.
I always used condoms and was also on contraception, so I limited my risk of both of those things happening.

Have you been able to get a regular bf since then? I was considering renting one out in the next month, as my wife is going away, but i have decided against it, i think. x

sorry, but who is paying £250 to **** ? apart from donald trump
Original post by l1lvink
How did you start?
And what was the first one like?

I made a profile, posted an advert in the morning and had a booking that evening. The first one was really awkward and I was petrified but I knew I loved it straight away.
Original post by john2054
Have you been able to get a regular bf since then? I was considering renting one out in the next month, as my wife is going away, but i have decided against it, i think. x
Yeah I have, I'm with someone now. My advice would just be to really make sure it's what you want before you do it. You might have fun though!

sorry, but who is paying £250 to **** ? apart from donald trump

You'd be surprised. Some men save up for weeks to see you, some are just wealthy.
How long does the average guy last?
Do clients ever have weird requests?
Did you ever take someone's virginity?
Yeah I have, I'm with someone now. My advice would just be to really make sure it's what you want before you do it. You might have fun though!

You'd be surprised. Some men save up for weeks to see you, some are just wealthy.

well maybe, but your punani would have to be 18ct gold for me to part with even half of that
Original post by l1lvink
How long does the average guy last?
Do clients ever have weird requests?
Did you ever take someone's virginity?

A few minutes maybe.
Yeah sometimes, most people just want vanilla sex and pillow talk though.
Not that I know of, it wouldn't be something I'd want to do.

To be honest with you, if i can get let in a club again, that will be enough for me. If i do choose to buy a girlfriend, i want a nice one, but i suppose you have to pay more for them?

x

Quick Reply

Latest