The Student Room Group

I was a sex worker at uni

Scroll to see replies

did you shower /change bed / underwear between each guy?
Original post by john2054
To be honest with you, if i can get let in a club again, that will be enough for me. If i do choose to buy a girlfriend, i want a nice one, but i suppose you have to pay more for them?

x

You aren't "buying" anyone. As with anything, the more you pay does tend to correlate with a better standard of service.
Original post by Anonymous
did you shower /change bed / underwear between each guy?

I never took back-to-back bookings. I rarely saw more than 3 clients a week.
But yes, showering is a must before and after!
Original post by sugarflower
It always mostly men who get upset by these types of threads.

I've realised that men feel entitled to sex and when a girl decides to a price on it, suddenly they get upset and judgemental.

I don't get it.

Male logic is weird.
I never took back-to-back bookings. I rarely saw more than 3 clients a week.
But yes, showering is a must before and after!

really? you werent tempted to do maybe say 5 a day? at £250 a pop it must have been something to think about. i could have have got a deposit on a flat in about 6 months at that rate
Reply 105
Nope I'm in a very happy relationship now. I'm not worried about people finding out tbh, it is what it is.

is that why you went anon?
What did your flatmates think of it?
Did clients ever become attached to you?
really? you werent tempted to do maybe say 5 a day? at £250 a pop it must have been something to think about. i could have have got a deposit on a flat in about 6 months at that rate
If I took 5 clients a day and was rushing around trying to schedule people, I wouldn't have provided a service worthy of £250 an hour. It can be draining and I appreciated the time off. I also just got sick of the sight of old dick sometimes. It's swings and roundabouts. Some girls take multiple bookings a day and charge less, some charge more and work less.

Original post by l1lvink
What did your flatmates think of it?
Did clients ever become attached to you?

I never brought clients to the flat so I don't think they cared.
Yeah there was a few times when they got attached.
Original post by P357
is that why you went anon?

I went anon so people wouldn't start inboxing me :biggrin:
have you ever done....Anal
have you ever done....Anal

Yeah but not at work :wink:
does doing this make sex a bit more boring / desensitise when doing it with a b/f. yknow like a guy working at kfc would eventually get fed up of Zinger burgers
Not really, I mean I was just as poor as any student from a regular middle-class family. I just did it because it was the only job where I could work 2-3 hours a week and still make enough to live on. This left me with plenty of time to focus on uni.

So not poor then.
Original post by oShahpo
What the hell is a sex-worker? Never in my life have I seen such a strong oxymoron.

What???
does doing this make sex a bit more boring / desensitise when doing it with a b/f. yknow like a guy working at kfc would eventually get fed up of Zinger burgers

Hahahahaha... brilliant. It's hard to describe but sex with a client is completely different to sex with a partner or one night stand. With a partner, you're enjoying yourself and doing what you want whereas with a client it's more technical. You're constantly thinking about what they've asked and making sure you're living up to their expectation.
And I don't glance at my watch when I'm with my bf :tongue:

.. what about.........in the mouth ? teehee:
Hahahahaha... brilliant. It's hard to describe but sex with a client is completely different to sex with a partner or one night stand. With a partner, you're enjoying yourself and doing what you want whereas with a client it's more technical. You're constantly thinking about what they've asked and making sure you're living up to their expectation.
And I don't glance at my watch when I'm with my bf :tongue:

You were a sex worker whilst having a bf?
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
You were a sex worker whilst having a bf?

Yeah in this awkward crossover kind of friends-with-benefits-beginning-a-relationship stage we both did sex work

.. what about.........in the mouth ? :teehee:
AMA

What was your relationship with your Dad like growing up?

Quick Reply

Latest