The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anxious and worried that student finance aren't gonna process my application in time and I am going lose my place with the Open University

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Like sighing endlessly. I never change sometimes and fall into the same pitfalls.
So many feelings.

I'm worried about my doctors appointment tomorrow, I am also worried about what she will say about my chest because the left side has been hurting (well not hurting but feeling weird) for the past 2/3 days now and it hurts to take a deep breath (and my lungs feel mucus filled), this has been going on for months now, it comes and goes...

I am excited to read my book

I am sad that I can't find my phone

I am shocked at how long my hair has gotten and I'm hesitant to book a hair dressers appointment but at the same time I feel like I look like a scary witch (I don't know if I like that or not :colondollar::wink:).
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
So many feelings.

I'm worried about my doctors appointment tomorrow, I am also worried about what she will say about my chest because the left side has been hurting (well not hurting but feeling weird) for the past 2/3 days now and it hurts to take a deep breath (and my lungs feel mucus filled), this has been going on for months now, it comes and goes...

I am excited to read my book

I am sad that I can't find my phone

I am shocked at how long my hair has gotten and I'm hesitant to book a hair dressers appointment but at the same time I feel like I look like a scary witch (I don't know if I like that or not :colondollar::wink:).

:lovehug: you could never look like a scary witch if you tried :slap: and goodluck lovely <3

--------------
Just casually chillin' with the myriad of moths inhabiting my room :couchpotato: psh who needs friends :cool:
throat and face is swollen so that is nice however im quite content for now :cookie:
Original post by Salamandastron
:lovehug: you could never look like a scary witch if you tried :slap: and goodluck lovely <3

--------------
Just casually chillin' with the myriad of moths inhabiting my room :couchpotato: psh who needs friends :cool:
throat and face is swollen so that is nice however im quite content for now :cookie:

Thank you, I am quite frightened :frown:

and aw thx :colondollar: but it's okay because I could have my own candy house in a forest :h:

well until Hansel and Gretel come along and push me into an oven...:colonhash:

Spoiler

people love teasing me :colonhash:
Reply 5206
Original post by Matrix123
z!!!:hugs:I haven't seen you for ages! I've really missed speaking to you!
Anyway, I can relate to that. Try to keep your head up because that should help you to make the best of the life you have :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh sorry I hate the mobile app/ site so I've rarely used TSR since my laptop broke!
I missed you tooooooo I heard TSR died for the holidays :lol: im sure it'll be live in september, kids procrastinate early these days xP

Mhmmmm :biggrin: thank you i'll try! <3
3 years ago. But i still cry and get sad over what happened. Every now and then it hits me. And when it does, no one can stop it from hurting and me from crying. In desperation, i end up smiling and saying 'i am fine now' when i am acc breaking inside. I used to never know it was possible to miss someone so terribly, but now i know it so well. People keep saying to move on, but it never works, never. It acc hurts even more when u have decided to and then suddenly it hits you again...

Posted from TSR Mobile
People make me sick sometimes. Oh, humanity. :yucky:
Happy. Isn't that rareeee. :lol:

Original post by mediaya
Lol alright :lol:

Lol dont say sorry to me ever again, i dont mind anything :nah: :hugs:
Its like that everyday tbh, btw, by early i mean like 9 am lol..... Not that early is it?

Lol, being clever isnt a blessing, u work hard tk become clever lol, well thats what i think :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

9am is early for me loool

Hmmm well put it this way, there's a couple of things that prevent me to perform my utmost best.
Original post by undercxver
Happy. Isn't that rareeee. :lol:

9am is early for me loool

Hmmm well put it this way, there's a couple of things that prevent me to perform my utmost best.

True happiness is becoming rare
:console:

Ah ok

Oh alright :smile:

Spoiler

How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
sleeping time i guess :erm:
:h:
First night of NCS and my insomnia is literally doing my head in. Have to wake up at 5:30 to get ready for the 10-mile hike. :redface: Pretty ecstatic that I've finally found Wifi though. :mmm: Just want to talk to someoneeeeeeee
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
First night of NCS and my insomnia is literally doing my head in. Have to wake up at 5:30 to get ready for the 10-mile hike. :redface: Pretty ecstatic that I've finally found Wifi though. :mmm: Just want to talk to someoneeeeeeee

Hello!
Awww :hugs:, that must be annoying yh but tru to sleep a bit lol
I hope u enjoy ur ncs lol
Am here u wanna talk, feeling pretty down tbh so i wanna talk too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ||TheUnknown||

Omg hope you're having fun! :eek2: (Well, it has barely started yet - but your first day... :ashamed:)
Original post by mediaya
True happiness is becoming rare
:console:

Ah ok

Oh alright :smile:

Spoiler

How r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly yeah.

I'm good. How about yourself?

That's a bit personal, sorry.
Original post by undercxver
Sadly yeah.

I'm good. How about yourself?

That's a bit personal, sorry.

down but yh

Oh its alright, am sorry for being annoying if i was :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello,is everyone sleeping snug as a bug in Great Britain? I hope so. Have a nice Monday morning.
Original post by mediaya
down but yh

Oh its alright, am sorry for being annoying if i was :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why, what's up? Anyway I can help?

It's fine! :h:
really tired
didn't sleep last night :frown:

Latest