The Student Room Group

My GF only wants coitus once a week. I'm struggling!!!!

I'm finding it really difficult to cope. We have been dating for 2 months now and she wants to take it slowly. I agreed on taking things slowly, but i did not consider the implications. When will she take things faster?, after 4 months?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tesla2806
I'm finding it really difficult to cope. We have been dating for 2 months now and she wants to take it slowly. I agreed on taking things slowly, but i did not consider the implications. When will she take things faster?, after 4 months?

Perhaps if you stopped referring to it as coitus, it might sound more appealing to her?
You need seven more gfs, thats six for the other days and a reserve.
Original post by 999tigger
You need seven more gfs, thats six for the other days and a reserve.

Wtf
Reply 4
Agree, don't say coitus. But yes, weekly at the 2 month stage is a concern. But still more than your likely to get if single, mind.
Reply 5
You have a hand, do you not
Ever thought there might be a deeper issue going on here? My boyfriend and I do it twice a week and we've been together for four years, i have a lot of health and mental health issues (which he's aware of)

Or maybe she just feels like you're going way to fast and wants to be sure you're happy to actually go at her pace.
Reply 7
compare yourself to married couples who only get coitus once every six months, that'll probably make you realise how lucky you are
I dunno mate, she always seems up for it when I see her.
Reply 9
Just deal with it... Once a week is better than nothing...
Original post by Tesla2806

Either respect the fact she wants to take it slow or leave her and let her find someone else if you are unhappy with it.
Original post by Rock Fan
Either respect the fact she wants to take it slow or leave her and let her find someone else if you are unhappy with it.

agree :smile:
Coitus lol, sounds like Quagmire...

Errr Defo not lol, would totally next her.

No point in staying in this kind of relationship if its bringing a tear to your eyes. She either puts out or you find someone that will, you have needs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How about she respects the fact that he wants to do it all the time?
What do you think the RLD is for? 10/10 supermodels standing in windows :argh:
Original post by Trinculo
How about she respects the fact that he wants to do it all the time?

Really doesn't work that way, both people need to be in an agreeement but if one person isn't ready then forcing it will make it worse
Really doesn't work that way, both people need to be in an agreeement but if one person isn't ready then forcing it will make it worse

What's it got to do with being ready? She doesn't want to do it as much. if they can't compromise, she's as much to blame as he is.
What's it got to do with being ready? She doesn't want to do it as much. if they can't compromise, she's as much to blame as he is.

How is she to blame if she doesn't want it all the time, I stand by what I said if he can't handle it then he should finish it and look for someone else. She clearly wants to take her time, that is not her fault at all and cannot be blamed for wanting to take it slow.
How is she to blame if she doesn't want it all the time, I stand by what I said if he can't handle it then he should finish it and look for someone else. She clearly wants to take her time, that is not her fault at all and cannot be blamed for wanting to take it slow.

Where is there anything about taking it slow? "Taking it slow" is not getting your kex off on your first date - hey're way past that point. It's about how much sex they have and how regularly. If there's a mismatch between what they want - how can you possibly say that's not a problem for both of them?
Where is there anything about taking it slow? "Taking it slow" is not getting your kex off on your first date - hey're way past that point. It's about how much sex they have and how regularly. If there's a mismatch between what they want - how can you possibly say that's not a problem for both of them?

Like I said if he has a problem with it then if he is that unhappy he should let her go, the I way I see it, it is only two months in that is early days she is clearly not ready for more yet. If he is that unhappy then he should let her go.

Quick Reply

Latest