The Student Room Group

Why do guys wait for other men to look at his girl? Guy logic needed.

I noticed with a guy I'm seeing, if we're out in public and there's a guy walking by or something...he will look at them then look at me and do that till they pass by. And sometimes these guys won't even be looking at me, it's like he waits to see if they will?

Or another example is, if he's walking ahead of me ( he with his friends, me with mine) and we're passing by a group of guys he will stop, stare at them, then stare at me.

Scroll to see replies

Validation & Confirmation. Simple
Not all men do it though.
Sometimes it's the guy's insecurity triggering it
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Kendrik Lamar

So if a guy doesn't look, I'm ugly? That's his logic?
Reply 3
Not all men do it though.
Sometimes it's the guy's insecurity triggering it

Makes me feel insecure
Original post by Anonymous

No. It doesn't cut both ways in an equal symmetric manner like that. Sometimes it's just an insecurity thing,...same way if you had your purse on the ground while seated in a restaurant you'd keep checking each time a 'suspicious' character passes by. You wouldn't be disappointed if you found it intact and undisturbed, would you?
Reply 5
No. It doesn't cut both ways in an equal symmetric manner like that. Sometimes it's just an insecurity thing,...same way if you had your purse on the ground while seated in a restaurant you'd keep checking each time a 'suspicious' character passes by. You wouldn't be disappointed if you found it intact and undisturbed, would you?

How do you know? Are you like this?
How do you know? Are you like this?

Yep. I've been the guy in each of those scenarios I've used as possible reasons.
You wanted a guy's perspective, right?
Why is beautyxo on anon now
Reply 8
I noticed with a guy I'm seeing, if we're out in public and there's a guy walking by or something...he will look at them then look at me and do that till they pass by. And sometimes these guys won't even be looking at me, it's like he waits to see if they will?

Or another example is, if he's walking ahead of me ( he with his friends, me with mine) and we're passing by a group of guys he will stop, stare at them, then stare at me.

Guys do not do this. Your bf is just insecure or paranoid.

Your bf is in permanent state of musth

[video="youtube;7VPuENEVRsU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VPuENEVRsU[/video]
Original post by mercuryman
Why is beautyxo on anon now

Proof????
Original post by xobeauty
Proof????

😂😂LMAOOO you actually replied. Dw I was joking
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Your bf is in permanent state of musth

[video="youtube;7VPuENEVRsU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VPuENEVRsU[/video]

What is this even?
Reply 13
sounds like a retard
He reeks of insecurity...
Reply 15
Original post by Mrs House
He reeks of insecurity...

no social skills or grace. how do these people manage to get girlfriends?

Attachment not found
*applying guy logic*

It's because he's insecure and wants to show these guys 'Hands off, this is my girlfriend.'

It's like he's a gorilla.
Original post by mrahim
no social skills or grace. how do these people manage to get girlfriends?

He's very social, and has a lot of friends, always out. Grace, not sure what you mean by that?
Its all fun and games till ya boy jehrome steals your limelight and you're standing there like

Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest