The Student Room Group

Friendship

Im a boy and i generally get along with girls much more than i do with boys . I really enjoy there company is this weird ( no im not gay )
Reply 1
*their
No, I don't think it's weird
It's not really weird. I'm a guy and I find it much easier to interact with girls than I do boys - and I'm straight.
I guess you're just in the minority - trust me, it's not weird at all.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Im a boy and i generally get along with girls much more than i do with boys . I really enjoy there company is this weird ( no im not gay )

Glad you clarified that you weren't gay because without that statement I definitively would have assumed you were gay.

A man getting along with girls much more than boys, screams homosexual to me.
Reply 5
Original post by Cobalt_
Glad you clarified that you weren't gay because without that statement I definitively would have assumed you were gay.

A man getting along with girls much more than boys, screams homosexual to me.

That also screams stereotypical to me as im sure there are a lot of gay males who get along with boys more . Although i tend to get a long with girls more i spend more time with my male friends than girls
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
That also screams stereotypical to me as im sure there are a lot of gay males who get along with boys more . Although i tend to get a long with girls more i spend more time with my male friends than girls

Dude chill im being sarcastic. No one is going to assume you're gay because you hang around with women. I was making fun of you adding the "No im not gay" statement in your thread.
I feel bad that if a girl said most of her friends were boys, then people will assume she sleeps with them, instead of her being genuine friends with them.

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by Cobalt_
Dude chill im being sarcastic. No one is going to assume you're gay because you hang around with women. I was making fun of you adding the "No im not gay" statement in your thread.
im deeply sorry if i came across as rude (no sarcasm🔇)
Reply 9
Original post by ColossalAtom
I feel bad that if a girl said most of her friends were boys, then people will assume she sleeps with them, instead of her being genuine friends with them.

Spoiler

I feel ya

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending