Yeah, Thank you ☺️

No worries :smile:
How're you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
No worries :smile:
How're you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm alright thank you, cut my finger by accident with a knife though and it really hurt 😥 You? 💖
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I'm alright thank you, cut my finger by accident with a knife though and it really hurt 😥 You? 💖

Good good. Ohh dear, I'm not surprised that hurts! I hope it feels better soon :console:

This will sound odd so I'll prepare you for that. I just feel really weird - like not different to usual, but just a weird person in general. Just before I saw your post I was sitting on the floor and felt like Gollum? Anyway I have no idea where my brain was going with that one. I just feel even more weird for thinking that, which makes me happy :toofunny: I am odd :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Good good. Ohh dear, I'm not surprised that hurts! I hope it feels better soon :console:

This will sound odd so I'll prepare you for that. I just feel really weird - like not different to usual, but just a weird person in general. Just before I saw your post I was sitting on the floor and felt like Gollum? Anyway I have no idea where my brain was going with that one. I just feel even more weird for thinking that, which makes me happy :toofunny: I am odd :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

My PMs are available if you would like to talk about anything :smile:
Thanks, *Robert DeNiro!*

Just speaking the truth though :rolleyes: :lol:

What an interesting life I lead...
Posted from TSR Mobile

Better. :tongue:

Indeed :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you 💖 Lol I'm weird / random and proud but by the odd one out I feel like I'm not wanted in a way like isolated but oh well gotta keep the positivity 😊 Thank you so much beautiful, your happiness and lovely personality always shines through! 😍😘
Original post by SassKing13
:lol:

My PMs are available if you would like to talk about anything :smile:

I know :wink:
Thanks :smile: Atm I'm just laughing at myself whilst doing a bit of tidying :rofl:

If I PMed you it wouldn't be anything serious - just random randomness :tongue:
Better. :tongue:

Indeed :tongue:

Hehe yes, sorry about that Mr. DeNiro :colondollar: :tongue:

Haha yeah. Warning, lame joke oncoming (not really a joke so to speak but do not take it literally):

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Thank you 💖 Lol I'm weird / random and proud but by the odd one out I feel like I'm not wanted in a way like isolated but oh well gotta keep the positivity 😊 Thank you so much beautiful, your happiness and lovely personality always shines through! 😍😘

Good! You should be proud of who you are because everyone brings something different to the table (weird way of saying it but yeah :tongue:).
Ohh I see. I can relate (genuinely). I feel like that sometimes so I can't offer much advice except from trying your best to stay positive - that's all I do atm and it seems to be working out OK.
Aww thanks! :heart: same with you:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know :wink:
Thanks :smile: Atm I'm just laughing at myself whilst doing a bit of tidying :rofl:

If I PMed you it wouldn't be anything serious - just random randomness :tongue:

Hehe yes, sorry about that Mr. DeNiro :colondollar: :tongue:

Haha yeah. Warning, lame joke oncoming (not really a joke so to speak but do not take it literally):

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome Matrix. :smile:
Ooh exciting :rofl:

Fairrr enough :tongue:

I'm certain that he accepts your apology :tongue:

Spoiler

Good! You should be proud of who you are because everyone brings something different to the table (weird way of saying it but yeah :tongue:).
Ohh I see. I can relate (genuinely). I feel like that sometimes so I can't offer much advice except from trying your best to stay positive - that's all I do atm and it seems to be working out OK.
Aww thanks! :heart: same with you:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a great person and a lot of people on this website think so :smile:
You're welcome Matrix. :smile:
Ooh exciting :rofl:

Fairrr enough :tongue:

I'm certain that he accepts your apology :tongue:

Spoiler

I actually do enjoy it :redface: :tongue:

Oooh 3 r's :ahee::tongue:

Phewwwww! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:h:
Reply 5273
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

onion ninjas?
Original post by RobML
onion ninjas?

:sadnod::sad:
Reply 5275
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:sadnod::sad:

The only way to defeat them is with sweet pepper samurai
I actually don't know. lmao.
Productive!
First day at work went well!
Did some work, ate cake and was introduced to the friendliest bunch of people ive ever met! Very happy!
Got my own desk with two computer monitors and im very satisfied with it!
Got a heck of a lot to learn though! Gonna be a couple years before ill be let loose on my own. Well i say a couple years, more like 5-7! But ah well, cant complain!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Productive!
First day at work went well!
Did some work, ate cake and was introduced to the friendliest bunch of people ive ever met! Very happy!
Got my own desk with two computer monitors and im very satisfied with it!
Got a heck of a lot to learn though! Gonna be a couple years before ill be let loose on my own. Well i say a couple years, more like 5-7! But ah well, cant complain!

Yay! I'm glad to hear it! :h:
Did it go better than Freezer thought it would, then? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm glad to be back home to my kitties after 2 days away from them :love:

Latest