The Student Room Group

Boys - what do you think about makeup?

Poll

Does makeup make a girl more or less attractive?

Take a pair of identical girl twins. One of them is wearing makeup, the other is wearing no makeup. Which do you find more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

depends
I tend to find makeup used in moderation can be very attractive. Too much and it's just too fake for my liking. I prefer natural.

Spoiler

Depends on what they look like. It is impossible to say otherwise.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Platopus
Take a pair of identical girl twins. One of them is wearing makeup, the other is wearing no makeup. Which do you find more attractive?

The one without makeup is more attractive!
Natural beauty wins for me!
Reply 6
It can be quite alluring and exciting accentuating femininity and attractiveness. For me it's best used occasionally rather than every day.
Original post by saraxh

Spoiler

True. IDK why people have problem with makeup and say she is only pretty cause she is wearing makeup. YOU NEED A PRETTY FACE TO LOOK PRETTY WITH MAKEUP FFS
As a girl I would keep it to a minimum but I haven't started wearing it yet. Natural beauty is important and special with makeup anyone and everyone can appear beautiful 🙂
Reply 9
Hilarious when men say they like women with no make up, all natural but don't realise a lot of girls that look like they don't have makeup actually do, of course in moderation but they do lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by FireFreezer77
The one without makeup is more attractive!
Natural beauty wins for me!

Aww that's such a lovely sentiment but I do think that most guys when they say this actually don't realise how much makeup can do. Honestly, 99% boys I know would think that a girl wearing minimal makeup was wearing none at all. But that tiny bit can make all the difference.
I think many boys think that they like a no makeup look but many don't know what no makeup actually looks like! To them no makeup=makeup look that uses light, nude colours. (Generalising but that's what most boys I know think)
I cannot lie, I find it very attractive if it's executed like the way these MUAs do it on instagram.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A321
Hilarious when men say they like women with no make up, all natural but don't realise a lot of girls that look like they don't have makeup actually do, of course in moderation but they do lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 14
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
I think many boys think that they like a no makeup look but many don't know what no makeup actually looks like! To them no makeup=makeup look that uses light, nude colours. (Generalising but that's what most boys I know think)

This, right here, is what I meant! Also, makeup can genuinely make a girl more attractive and men can't be blamed for being more attracted to someone who is.. Well... A more attractive version of themselves.
Original post by Platopus

Makeup is typically used to catch an eye, while personality is used to keep it there. Wear as much as you want, I don't think it matters much in the long term.

Personally, it makes no difference to me. Someone may look very attractive initially, but just end up being a ****; it's kinda way I have the opinion I do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I prefer women with no make up tbh... usually that means the sporty sort :smile: But obviously I wouldn't have too much of a problem tbh. As long as its not cake face standard anyways
Reply 17
Original post by Someboady
I prefer women with no make up tbh... usually that means the sporty sort :smile: But obviously I wouldn't have too much of a problem tbh. As long as its not cake face standard anyways

I'm afraid I'd be a disappointment, then. I only very occasionally wear makeup but I'm about as unsporty as you can get.
Completely fine. It looks hot if she's good at applying it.
If you've actually been with a girl (rules out half of TSR) you're really that in general people can look grimy when they first get up of they've had a bad day, but you love them anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending