The Student Room Group

Question about the accommodation as a medical studentl in Cardiff

Hi everyone,

Just wondering; Out of Liberty House and Tal y Bont Gate, where am I most likely to find other medical students? I wasnt sure if medical students are more likely to go to Taly Gate or Liberty House. I know Liberty House is closer to the Heath so I wondered if that would sway students. But Ive also heard that Tal y bont is popular.

Also, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much of the lectures in the first year are in Heath and Cathays? And which of the 2 accommodations has a better location as far as lectures etc.

Any info would be great!

Thank yooou :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by carla1
Hi everyone,

Just wondering; Out of Liberty House and Tal y Bont Gate, where am I most likely to find other medical students? I wasnt sure if medical students are more likely to go to Taly Gate or Liberty House. I know Liberty House is closer to the Heath so I wondered if that would sway students. But Ive also heard that Tal y bont is popular.

Also, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much of the lectures in the first year are in Heath and Cathays? And which of the 2 accommodations has a better location as far as lectures etc.

Any info would be great!

I honestly have no idea what university you're talking about. Maybe move this to the specific universities forum. I'm not sure how to do that it repost it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by carla1
Hi everyone,

Any info would be great!

I'm guessing this is for Cardiff. Most people I know from the group chat that are doing medicine are all going to Taly North or South and some going to Seghennyd (can't spell the name lol).

You can find some info on the Cardiff School of Medicine website and look at the timetable
Reply 3
Original post by kkboyk
I'm guessing this is for Cardiff. Most people I know from the group chat that are doing medicine are all going to Taly North or South and some going to Seghennyd (can't spell the name lol).

You can find some info on the Cardiff School of Medicine website and look at the timetable

Thank you kkboyk. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending