The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm good thanks :h: how have you been?
Original post by Grimm Reaper
It was a.....Joke! I can't believe you actually believed the story was real lool :rofl: You're so gullible hahahah :toofunny:

I created that story to give you nightmares :mwuaha: but I didn't think it would work lol. But it did and you had nightmares and woke up screaming in pain/fear :mmm:
Wow I can't believe I made you suffer that much over a little story. Who knew I was such a good writer lol :rofl3:

Spoiler

Spoiler

It was a.....Joke! I can't believe you actually believed the story was real lool :rofl: You're so gullible hahahah :toofunny:

I created that story to give you nightmares :mwuaha: but I didn't think it would work lol. But it did and you had nightmares and woke up screaming in pain/fear :mmm:
Wow I can't believe I made you suffer that much over a little story. Who knew I was such a good writer lol :rofl3:

Spoiler

omg, i hate u so much for what u did! u really did upset me :cry2: why the **** did u make up a story like that?...............?WHY??.....ARGHHH u really have no heart :cry2:
fku i cant believe i ****ing fell for it :cry:

Spoiler

I can see its almost 12 midnight in Pakistan. How long do you plan on staying there?

Spoiler

and u ****ing call that a little story :cry2: **** i wanna kill myself tbh :cry:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hahaha yepyep i remember! I actually forgot , sorry Hamza :tongue: Yeahh lol , i should have got an A with the way exams went lmao :biggrin:
Np :smile:
Yeah, Inshallah :biggrin:
Hey!
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Hi!

Spoiler

I win.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Hi!

Spoiler

Hello! :wavey:

Spoiler

Hello! :wavey:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000
Hey!

hi

what is the name of the anime she dressed up as? i think i use to watch it :smile:

Latest