x

Great stuff! Good luck with the placement :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Great stuff! Good luck with the placement :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 343
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Just remember, there are 16 days and 12 hours to go...
Original post by Kyx
Just remember, there are 16 days and 12 hours to go...

:colonhash:
Well i just started and its been confirmed iol be using liquid nitrogen in some badass sounding experiments :yep:
:excited:
:colonhash:
Well i just started and its been confirmed iol be using liquid nitrogen in some badass sounding experiments :yep:
:excited:

Woahh no way! That sounds awesome! I'm excited and I'm not even the one doing it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woahh no way! That sounds awesome! I'm excited and I'm not even the one doing it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:toofunny:
Come join matrix m8
:toofunny:
Come join matrix m8

Gladly! [Insert cool imaginary emoji of Matrix running over to join Cheese]
Are you going to provide detailed accounts of what happened? :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gladly! [Insert cool imaginary emoji of Matrix running over to join Cheese]
Are you going to provide detailed accounts of what happened? :excited:
Posted from TSR Mobile

*s
Doing experiments next week
This week I'm focusing on research :yep:
But i will do a blog of what i do briefly and when i do something exciting like an experiment, you'll get the details :mmm:
:biggrin:
*s
Doing experiments next week
This week I'm focusing on research :yep:
But i will do a blog of what i do briefly and when i do something exciting like an experiment, you'll get the details :mmm:
:biggrin:

I see! Good luck with thy cheesy research :tongue:
Ooh exciting! :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
mmmm cheese
Wanna be added to tag list?
If not
:wavey:
Original post by the bear
mmmm cheese
I see! Good luck with thy cheesy research :tongue:
Ooh exciting! :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank u :wink:
Thank u :wink:

No worries :biggrin:
You must be exhausted - apparently you couldn't get to sleep for a couple of hours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries :biggrin:
You must be exhausted - apparently you couldn't get to sleep for a couple of hours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am really tired ans this headache wont go away
But im going to try and get some work done
Ttyl (7pm) :wink:
I am really tired ans this headache wont go away
But im going to try and get some work done
Ttyl (7pm) :wink:

Ohhh :console:
Okey dokey :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so overjoyed that the word of Duran is spreading :lol:

The Reflex (flex-flex-flex) is probs their best selling song :woo:
@CheeselsVeg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Amellia123
I'm so overjoyed that the word of Duran is spreading :lol:
The Reflex (flex-flex-flex) is probs their best selling song :woo:
@CheeselsVeg

on the train today I just listened to their songs :colondollar:
my faves today were notorious, planet earth :love: , the reflex ofc :mmm: and rio
Entry no.7
1st day on placement! :banana:
I got the train, on the way I levelled up to level 14 on pokemon go :fan:Got myself another vapereon - now my highest cp pokemon

Spoiler

Started a bit confusingededly (now a word :yep: ) (stop with those looks pls...:colondollar: :rofl:)
Basically there are 2 members of the Uni helping me on my project, one of which wasn't in today and who told me to come in at 11am. Apparently the other did not know, so I, on entering the building, was phoned by some1 at the Uni who thought I was supposed to be in at 9am, so I had to wait for my supervisor guy to come (who also thought I started at 9am) :colonhash:
urgh, I forwarded him the email
jeez m8 :colonhash:
ANYWAY - so I had a tour of the labs, he showed me all this badass stuff he'd been working on at the Uni, most of it to do with engines and storing/using liquid nitrogen in engines. There were a few experiments on water droplets and the spreading of liquid nitrogen in water but my favourite he showed me was the project he is working on, he basically gets to destroy some engine part to develop additional safety features. Pretty cool eh!
This leads me nicely to the quote of the day "I get paid to destroy spinning things and then watch it in slow motion" :rofl:
After lunch (went to some cool cafe place where I had my sandwhich and mini cheddars cos cheese @XOR_ @mediaya ) close contender for quote of the day was the chalkboard which said "Great power comes great electricity bill" @h8skoooooool will like that :rofl: , I started to do some more research into a bit more detail on something called a "Dearman engine" and liquid nitrogen storage. I particularly enjoyed the formation of a bibliography, glossary and watching a few videos about how the engine works :yep:
I like videos :fan:
Then, after a small while, I got the train back home, listening to my duran duran playlist @Amellia123 , bought a choc chip cookie :cookie: sos couldn't help miself @hamza772000 :mmm:
Had some din dins (jacket potato num num @raniafern) and here I am :wink:
Due to reasons I cannot explain I suffered a complete lack of sleep last night and so today's pinta game will be brief for myself :emo:
But I had a great first day (apart from the mixup in the morning :teehee:) and look forward to what tomorrow will bring :biggrin:

May I take this opportunity to thank you all for continuing to not throw tomatoes at my excuse for a blog :wink:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
You and your Pokemon :colonhash:

Bet you enjoyed placement :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest