The Student Room Group

What accessories do you usually take out?

Rings, Bracelets, wallets, lighters, Tie clips, watches etc. what bling do you'll tend to take out regularly?)

Personally;
Mont Blanc wallet, Dunhill lighter,Cartier wedding ring, Omega Sea Master, signet ring and some accumulated bracelets from holidays) oh and a Tiki ))

Feel free to post pictures if you like)
Reply 1
Phone, Pokeballs, Whip, Handcuffs, Lube, Laminated photo of Olivier Giroud, Wallet, the Heart of a Child.
ring, chain, wallet and clip
Reply 3
Original post by Arkasia
Phone, Pokeballs, Whip, Handcuffs, Lube, Laminated photo of Olivier Giroud, Wallet, the Heart of a Child.

10/10.
Original post by Napp
Rings, Bracelets, wallets, lighters, Tie clips, watches etc. what bling do you'll tend to take out regularly?)

Personally;
Mont Blanc wallet, Dunhill lighter,Cartier wedding ring, Omega Sea Master, signet ring and some accumulated bracelets from holidays) oh and a Tiki ))

Feel free to post pictures if you like)

my 18kt 2oz belcher neck chain
my curb chains (2oz platinum necklace, 6 oz silver bracelet and my 1oz yellow gold bracelet )
my pinkie rings (platinum and 23ct emerald, 18kt yellow gold and 31ct sapphire)
my signet ring (sterling with a diamond)
my heavy rings (14kt yellow gold and 20ct ruby and my 0.9ct diamond 18kt white gold ice ring )
at least one of the Rolexes (if I'm traveling then I wear both one local and one home time zone)
my palladium and emerald tie slide
my Gucci shades
my LV wallet
my diamond encrusted Rolex style bracelet
my emerald and 14kt white gold bangle

total replacement value of £85,000
total cost of £32,000
Purse and mini drilldo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My wallet and watch most of the times. I wear my chain very less often
Reply 7
Original post by jamesthehustler
my 18kt 2oz belcher neck chain
my curb chains (2oz platinum necklace, 6 oz silver bracelet and my 1oz yellow gold bracelet )
my pinkie rings (platinum and 23ct emerald, 18kt yellow gold and 31ct sapphire)
my signet ring (sterling with a diamond)
my heavy rings (14kt yellow gold and 20ct ruby and my 0.9ct diamond 18kt white gold ice ring )
at least one of the Rolexes (if I'm traveling then I wear both one local and one home time zone)
my palladium and emerald tie slide
my Gucci shades
my LV wallet
my diamond encrusted Rolex style bracelet
my emerald and 14kt white gold bangle

total replacement value of £85,000
total cost of £32,000

Are we talking full carats here or do you mean .23/.31 etc seeing as a 31ct gem in a ring would be umm shall we say unweildly at best?
Poke balls, great balls if they're playing hard to get and ultra balls for the ones worth keeping:wink:
Original post by Napp
Are we talking full carats here or do you mean .23/.31 etc seeing as a 31ct gem in a ring would be umm shall we say unweildly at best?

full carats and they weren't cheap either both are older pieces I bought from an estate dealer
they cost me a little under £8,000 and are worth £24,000
you missed the 20ct ruby, however that was cheap it only cost me £900 for and half of that was the stone
Reply 10
Original post by jamesthehustler
full carats and they weren't cheap either both are older pieces I bought from an estate dealer
they cost me a little under £8,000 and are worth £24,000
you missed the 20ct ruby, however that was cheap it only cost me £900 for and half of that was the stone

Wouldn't those be somewhat awkward on a ring, especially a signet ring?

I assume you mean a signet ring at any rate, not entirely up to date on American terminology :tongue:

impressive, might I ask where you found such a cheap Ruby? I'd assume fire sale/heavily flawed/man made for that price?
Original post by Napp
Wouldn't those be somewhat awkward on a ring, especially a signet ring?

I assume you mean a signet ring at any rate, not entirely up to date on American terminology :tongue:

impressive, might I ask where you found such a cheap Ruby? I'd assume fire sale/heavily flawed/man made for that price?

number 2
my ruby is bad in condition terms but it looks impressive and most people out of the trade don't know the difference I do love it though and well the ring was appraised at £7.000 to replace so I did great
as for where it was a lucky buy on eBay I saw the listing with 5 mins left with no bidders and just jumped as my gut told me it was good I paid £900 for the pair of stones that were liquidated stock from a bankrupt Asian jewellers and well the other ruby was the same size and I got £9,000 for it (it was cleaner and had a large pink 'silky' section of about 9cts)

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest