Original post by mr T 999
:bawling: :ashamed: :bawling:

Domt worry T i know it was an accident :console: i still love u :hugs: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Domt worry T i know it was an accident :console: i still love u :hugs: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:jumphug:

We had a sniper trying to snipe the 10000th post :angry: but failed and got the last post :eviltongue:

If I hadn't posted I'm sure the sniper would have gotten it. That would have been alot worse, so in a way it's good that I won and not the sniper :yep:

Btw I gave AJ some useful advice on how to win but he chose not to use it and lost :sad: Damn it AJ why didn't you use my advice :bawling:

We had a sniper trying to snipe the 10000th post :angry: but failed and got the last post :eviltongue:

If I hadn't posted I'm sure the sniper would have gotten it. That would have been alot worse, so in a way it's good that I won and not the sniper :yep:

Btw I gave AJ some useful advice on how to win but he chose not to use it and lost :sad: Damn it AJ why didn't you use my advice :bawling:

Yh o saw that lmao, i would have cried if some random dude posted her/his first post on the last post :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Posting to subscribe. :yawn:

Aww u changed ur pic

:console: :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg i feel like throwing up..... Argh... I better sleep i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was a accident :cry2 says the girl who was trying to post the winning post :colonhash: :eviltongue:

correction last post :colonhash:

And I would have gotten away with it too, If it weren't for you meddling kids!
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Posting to subscribe. :yawn:

:sorry: :frown:
I see you changed your pic why change it what does this pic suppose to mean? Also why didn't you use my advice I pm you?? :sad:
:frown:
Original post by Kwame502

:mad: :stomp:

:spank: :spank: :spank:

:banned: :banned:

:mob: :mob :mob:

:stink:
Avatar fail, can't get it down below 50k without it looking terrible. :noway:

:sorry: :frown:
I see you changed your pic why change it what does this pic suppose to mean? Also why didn't you use my advice I pm you?? :sad:

Apology accepted, for now. :unimpressed:

:spank: :eviltongue:
:mad: :stomp:

:spank: :spank: :spank:

:banned: :banned:

:mob: :mob :mob:

:stink:

Apologies, i didn't know you had to post regularly to be considered a legit winner but I was actually aiming for last post believe it or not :colondollar::h:

Bye guys. The QUEEN leaves :biggrin:
Apologies, i didn't know you had to post regularly to be considered a legit winner but I was actually aiming for last post believe it or not :colondollar::h:

There's no rule saying a person can't win with their first ever post on the site. :nah: Though after putting in 10,000 posts worth of time and *effort*, the others might hold it against that person. :eviltongue:

*only managed 441 posts in the last part, probably over half of which were tonight* :flute:
I'm back acc :colonhash: cant sleep, makes me feel worse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Bye guys. The QUEEN leaves :biggrin:

Bye :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest