The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Yh Ik but i dont wanna say it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww I hope you'll feel better soon. :console:
Reply 5321
My right eyeball hurts. Probably a colony of amoeba eating their way into my brain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Aww I hope you'll feel better soon. :console:

Thanks but i dont think i will tbh :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Thanks but i dont think i will tbh :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm... Listen to some uplifting music, play a game, watch a film, read something - to take your mind off it and improve your mood? :redface:
Erm... Listen to some uplifting music, play a game, watch a film, read something - to take your mind off it and improve your mood? :redface:

Erm...yh i will thanks :h: but its not just that, he tiggered the pain that was deep down inside me n made the joke about it and...... Arghh nothing, i'm fine dont worry thanks

And btw, u got the cure for ur boredom :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5325
My sister is snoring and im actually about to cry and rip my eyeballs out :argh: HALP
Original post by mediaya
Erm...yh i will thanks :h: but its not just that, he tiggered the pain that was deep down inside me n made the joke about it and...... Arghh nothing, i'm fine dont worry thanks

And btw, u got the cure for ur boredom :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry to hear that... :sad: Try not to bottle your feelings in, though. :nope:
No, not yet. :ashamed: I'm just listening to music now. :tongue:
Original post by z33
My sister is snoring and im actually about to cry and rip my eyeballs out :argh: HALP

Awww, wake ir sis up n then sleep.... Jk lol
Maybe try to put something in ur ears?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5328
Original post by mediaya
Awww, wake ir sis up n then sleep.... Jk lol
Maybe try to put something in ur ears?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha she sleeps like a brick doe
Yeah ive been watching youtube vids and listening to stuff for the past few hours but i cant sleep with earphones on and ugh its just pissing me off

Might as well stay up until the morning tbh :cry:
I'm sorry to hear that... :sad: Try not to bottle your feelings in, though. :nope:
No, not yet. :ashamed: I'm just listening to music now. :tongue:

Should i let my feeling burst out then?

Lol watch a movie, a funny one or.... I dunno........erm....sleep maybe? Oh lol am crap at giving advice, sorry! :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z33

If she's breathing through her nose then go open her mouth, srs :indiff:

Ik it's weird but it usually worked for me, they tend to begin breathing through their mouth instead lmao
Original post by z33
Haha she sleeps like a brick doe
Yeah ive been watching youtube vids and listening to stuff for the past few hours but i cant sleep with earphones on and ugh its just pissing me off

Might as well stay up until the morning tbh :cry:

Omg lol, goodluck with, u can talk to me if u want, am awake too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
feeling restless atm :erm:
Original post by fatima1998
feeling restless atm :erm:

Aww why is that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Aww why is that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dunno why hun :redface:
Reply 5335
Original post by Fiduciam
If she's breathing through her nose then go open her mouth, srs :indiff:

Ik it's weird but it usually worked for me, they tend to begin breathing through their mouth instead lmao

Usually taking her pillow away works for some reason but its not working, and she just moved back into my room after 6 months of sleeping downstairs and im not used to it and its pissing me off so much omygawhshshfbdjvnd

Original post by mediaya
Omg lol, goodluck with, u can talk to me if u want, am awake too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha thanks! :smile: <3
--
(edited 7 years ago)
I feel like talking but all my friends are asleep.
Feeling confined.

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98
No, I'm really fed up. Like, so so so fed up. I just need someone to look after me bc I can't look after myself anymore. I'm tired of not eating. I want some nice food. I just want some soup. I can't make soup. Or at least, not the same soup. I want soup. I want some vicks. I want some new pyjamas. I just want some new pyjamas. I want someone to tell me it's going to be okay. I'm tired of trying to make myself feel better ALL THE TIME. Why can't I just be better. Why do I have to find a solution all 24 hours of everyday. A levels are over but it still feels like I'm doing Maths bc my problems aren't solved. I'm really tired of not sleeping. I'm tired of going to bed at 6am + getting up at 7am. I'm tired of thinking that I can smell perfume when I fricking can't. I'm tired of people saying stupid things that they think helps when it doesn't + I'm tired of listening to it.
"Let me know if you need anything."
I dn't want to hear it. Please.
+ no, no I won't let you know bc if you cared then you'd be here regardless without having to place the onus on me.
"I understand how you feel."
BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. How exactly do you understand? No, you don't understand + you'll never understand so stop pretending that you do bc you don't. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, STOP YOUR BS.
"How are you?"
Why is this question even legal? Bc, like, 90% of people don't actually want to know the answer nor are they willing to deal with an answer other than:
"Ah, fine/okay/great thanks for asking. What about you?"
And when it's imposed upon them, it causes great surprise bc obviously they were simply asking out of politeness. Pfttt.. how idiotic of you to think that they'd actually want to know HOW YOU ARE DOING.
So stop asking me the question bc I could go on forever.
Do you want me to go on forever?
No?
Don't ask.
I'm honestly so so tired of it all.
And I'm genuinely trying but it's not enough.
It's never enough.
One step forward, 93883 steps back.

honestly I agree with you with the how r u thing, its ridiculous
I hope u get your soup

Spoiler

But I do hope u feel a bit better now :hugs:

Original post by TheHaunted.
Feeling confined.

Spoiler

I think that word is fine :yep:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest