The Student Room Group

Another 'interesting' dream

After my Kim Jong-un dream last night something else happened.

Dream as follows:

-Creepy old man stalking partly submerged underwater caverns. Hodor (don't ask) and most of the population walk into a new chamber which is sealed off by a rockfall. The rest are killed by the old man.

-A week later a teenage boy and girl are having sex in the watery chamber where the people were killed (why the ****!?) The girl says something like "He was always there at the right time."

-Jimmy Savile appears silhouetted at the bottom of a rocky staircase and moves into the light. 10/10-IGN scarier than most horror movies. 👌
:lolwut:

In conclusion: if there is a moth hiding in your room kill it before you go to sleep. And sweet dreams. :colone:
leave tha moths alone :angry:
image.gif
Original post by the bear
leave tha moths alone :angry:

buffalo.jpg

Found the serial killer. :colone:
Reply 4
Original post by plsn0ban *_*
After my Kim Jong-un dream last night something else happened.

Dream as follows:

-Creepy old man stalking partly submerged underwater caverns. Hodor (don't ask) and most of the population walk into a new chamber which is sealed off by a rockfall. The rest are killed by the old man.

-A week later a teenage boy and girl are having sex in the watery chamber where the people were killed (why the ****!?) The girl says something like "He was always there at the right time."

-Jimmy Savile appears silhouetted at the bottom of a rocky staircase and moves into the light. 10/10-IGN scarier than most horror movies. 👌
:lolwut:

In conclusion: if there is a moth hiding in your room kill it before you go to sleep. And sweet dreams. :colone:

plsban*_*
Original post by IYGB
plsban*_*

I do not take kindly to your comment and I have powerful friends. :pee:IYGB
Reply 6
Original post by plsn0ban *_*
I do not take kindly to your comment and I have powerful friends. :pee:IYGB

I merely trying to bump your thread
Original post by IYGB
I merely trying to bump your thread

I merely pranking you good sir. :hat2:

Quick Reply