The Student Room Group

I don't support it

Hi I don't support mixed marriages or relationships of any type I put this in the relationships so you can discuss this with the option to be anonymous and talk about your mixed relationships if you want but idc for it
Original post by sadly
Hi I don't support mixed marriages or relationships of any type..

Including mixed genders? :smile:
Original post by Zargabaath

Check and mate.

OP - you're not offering any sort of debate - why is it that you don't like them?

Original post by sadly
Hi I don't support mixed marriages or relationships of any type I put this in the relationships so you can discuss this with the option to be anonymous and talk about your mixed relationships if you want but idc for it
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
I don't support men dressed as young school girls having sex with sheep either. I mean, no one even asked, I don't think anyone really cares, but I want everyone to know that I don't agree with men dressed as young school girls having sex with sheep.

If however, you are a man who dresses as a young school girl who enjoys having sex with sheep then you can use the space below to talk about your experience. But just remember: I don't care.
Reply 4

It's 2016 are heteros are still a thing?
Original post by sadly

You mean mixed races?

Care to explain to your waiting audience, what it is you have against them? I doubt your reputation alone is enough to sway people.
Reply 6
Original post by Another
I don't support men dressed as young school girls having sex with sheep either. I mean, no one even asked, I don't think anyone really cares, but I want everyone to know that I don't agree with men dressed as young school girls having sex with sheep.

If however, you are a man who dresses as a young school girl who enjoys having sex with sheep then you can use the space below to talk about your experience. But just remember: I don't care.

Ok sis firstly I never asked I expressed this by making a thread if you want to yourself click this link http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=89

secondly the sheep didn't consent so that's rape and the grown man wearing a young school girl uniform is sexualising young girls by wearing thw school uniform and in my opinion and he has paedophilic tendencies lol
Original post by sadly
It's 2016 are heteros are still a thing?

Of course, who else would check their privilege?

Regardless, I quite like my mixed relationship OP :smile:
I already love this thread. Be back in 5 min with the popcorn.
Reply 9
Original post by 999tigger
You mean mixed races?

Care to explain to your waiting audience, what it is you have against them? I doubt your reputation alone is enough to sway people.

It's really messy on the child when it comes to inherit one parent's certain practices/culture
Lots of conflict and clashes
Ends fast because honestly people aren't at the point where they can accept and praise other's differences
Racism

Lots of stuff and its happened around me so like I think they're really ugly I just listen the problems that occur often from the top of my head
Original post by sadly
Ok sis firstly I never asked I expressed this by making a thread if you want to yourself click this link

lol, why you waste bites on TSR databases then?
Reply 11
Of course, who else would check their privilege?

Regardless, I quite like my mixed relationship OP :smile:

Lol like i said you can talk about it and praise it if you want to go to that extent but I really don't care for it x
Original post by sadly
It's really messy on the child when it comes to inherit one parent's certain practices/culture
Lots of conflict and clashes
Ends fast because honestly people aren't at the point where they can accept and praise other's differences
Racism

Lots of stuff and its happened around me so like I think they're really ugly I just listen the problems that occur often from the top of my head

So mixed marriages means mixed religion or mixed nationality or you are inlcuding mixed race as well?

What happens where they dont have children. Would they have your permission then?

What happens when the children are fine because they are not the same nationaliy and share a common culture or the children are fine?

You cite racism, but you are the one making race an issue?

Not really seeing your argument tbh. Their choice and they should be free to have a relationship with who they like without your permission.
Reply 13
Original post by Blank_Planet
lol, why you waste bites on TSR databases then?

lol like read my first post properly before you come for me I don't care about mixed marriages but I made this thread to discuss it with other I didn't ask for anything to do with "men dressed as young school girls having sex with sheep either" so worry about yourself and leave the wasting "bites of TSR databases" to me
Reply 14
Original post by 999tigger
So mixed marriages means mixed religion or mixed nationality or you are inlcuding mixed race as well?

What happens where they dont have children. Would they have your permission then?

What happens when the children are fine because they are not the same nationaliy and share a common culture or the children are fine?

You cite racism, but you are the one making race an issue?

Not really seeing your argument tbh. Their choice and they should be free to have a relationship with who they like without your permission.

LOL i have mixed cousins who's mother says "it's the ****** in you" whenever they mess around (like kids should but I digress) there is so much racism surrounding mixed marriages and I see it a lot like I said it's what I've observed

I don't really care about mixed couples not having children they don't need my permission but they won't have my support or acceptance in it being okay lol

Lol like I said most if not all mixed families are not fine when it comes to culture clash or differences in practices and religions

Like if you don't see my argument you really don't have much exposure to he true works of mixed and marriages there's a lot of discussion and arguments behind them because each parents usually wants to raise their children and use experiences that their childhood consists of to do so like you really shouldn't romanticise them but ok you're you and I'm me so do want you want
Original post by sadly

I'm with Italian guy and I'm British, welcome to 2016 :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by ckfeister
I'm with Italian guy and I'm British, welcome to 2016 :smile:

Lol British don't have culture and love Italian food so it's not much of a clash between your parents cute it's white x whites as well so not a mixed marriage I care or think badly of
I'm the product of a mixed relationship and even I don't understand what you're rambling on about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sadly
Lol like i said you can talk about it and praise it if you want to go to that extent but I really don't care for it x

That's cool. I don't care for pecan pie. You do you!

Don't like mixed relationships(Whatever that means), then don't have one. If you force yourself to, you'll be unhappy. We're all happy you have identified your taste in relationships.
Original post by sadly
Lol British don't have culture and love Italian food so it's not much of a clash between your parents cute it's white x whites as well so not a mixed marriage I care or think badly of

But I like cooking and I love italian food, I also like his artistic personality, wtf you on about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending