The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

timetable

Hi,I am starting Human Resource Management course from September. At this moment I can see new timetable and that till January I have classes Wednesdays - Fridays. Is there any chance to change days and wiil I be attending for all these sessions? I am not sure how it is realy working, what I am able to manage during registration. I will be grateful if someone can explain it for me.
the timetables can change! if your timetable has different group sessions but they're the same time, on the 19th sept you will be sorted into those groups! if that makes sense? but i believe the rest of the timetable is pretty cement and that's what you'll be doing lecture and seminar wise for the semester. that's what i've heard anyway! hope this helped
Original post by aga8432
Hi,I am starting Human Resource Management course from September. At this moment I can see new timetable and that till January I have classes Wednesdays - Fridays. Is there any chance to change days and wiil I be attending for all these sessions? I am not sure how it is realy working, what I am able to manage during registration. I will be grateful if someone can explain it for me.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you for your answer.
I think I need to contact with office, because I have an infant at home and I just need to know it earlier to provide childcare.
I hope will be sort it for me.
I saw, I can choose groups in the mid of August. So what is the point to do that if timetable may change and I still can be sorted into other group?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending