The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by smegsxo
I messed up my psychology and history exams so...no hope on that front

Don't worry,even bad results teach you something,and you can learn more about your lessons and get better. But never lose your hope.
Original post by anojan
Don't worry,even bad results teach you something,and you can learn more about your lessons and get better. But never lose your hope.

my uni place relies on the results so...too late to learn unfortunately! I can resit them if they're that bad so all hope isn't lost I guess :tongue:
Anyone else have an inevitable beating awaiting them from their parents on results day? Gonna be going into school with 4 layers of clothing at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tanyapotter
on results' day someone is going to have to literally slap the pride out of me and tell me to just go to university this year lmao

wbu my dude are u ready for cornell?!!!

I'll be happy to do that :teehee:

And yeah leaving next week for NY! :biggrin:
Original post by Student403
I'll be happy to do that :teehee:

And yeah leaving next week for NY! :biggrin:

i feel so proud :yeah:
btw i might be visiting NYC in september after germany has proven evidently too dangerous so hit me up (i know NY and NYC are different but meh)
Everyday, I login into my ResultsPlus account, thinking Edexcel might accidently update it with the results, before the date :colonhash::bricks:
Original post by tanyapotter
i feel so proud :yeah:
btw i might be visiting NYC in september after germany has proven evidently too dangerous so hit me up (i know NY and NYC are different but meh)

Seriously!?

Unfortunate about Deutschland but a meetup would be great :smile: Lemme know closer to the time and we should definitely figure something out
Original post by SaadKaleem
Everyday, I login into my ResultsPlus account, thinking Edexcel might accidently update it with the results, before the date :colonhash::bricks:

Lmfao I did that all of last year and during GCSEs - it's so irrational and I still do it every couple of weeks now xD
Original post by Shaheim
Am I the only one who thinks AS AQA Physics paper 2 and Chemistry paper 1 were hard papers :s-smilie::biggrin:

I did the physics one, the grade boundaries need to be low for that paper
Original post by Student403
Lmfao I did that all of last year and during GCSEs - it's so irrational and I still do it every couple of weeks now xD

It's so pointless, but you gotta do it. :colone: :tongue:
Reply 1990
Original post by breakfastbar333
Did anyone here do MEI Maths/fm this year??

Not this year, but last.
any other medical applicants freaking the feck out about results day? just one grade below AAA and the last 2 years of hard work become completely pointless. YEY :evilbanana:
Original post by somevirtualguy
With Edexcel Maths, I know most mark schemes have already been released, are examiner reports likely to be released soon too? Or do these tend to come out the day before results day like grade boundaries?

Bump
Original post by jesscatchpole
any other medical applicants freaking the feck out about results day? just one grade below AAA and the last 2 years of hard work become completely pointless. YEY :evilbanana:

Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Anyone else have an inevitable beating awaiting them from their parents on results day? Gonna be going into school with 4 layers of clothing at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why GradeA*UnderA and not GradeAUnderA? :holmes: Was that taken already?

There are still other ways to get into Medicine even if you do miss the grades. Although admittedly, it's not a situation you want to be in.
Original post by usycool1
Why GradeA*UnderA and not GradeAUnderA? :holmes: Was that taken already?

Yes, unfortunately.
Original post by SH0405
Not this year, but last.

Cool, AS or A2?
Absolutely loved Bournemouth, will definitely be going through Clearing on Results Day! 😊
Yes, unfortunately.

Why not GradeA**UnderA**?

Yes! Two years of hardwork and now one date decides the fate of my medical career . Or even if I will ever have one

Quick Reply

Latest