Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Aww OK :smile: I'm not surprised; you had a busy day :tongue:

Goodnight!
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm back now! And awake!
Just showered and will now respond to your blog comment post things :biggrin:
Original post by Blondie987
"For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time to still be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.

This perspective has helped me to see that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So, treasure every moment that you have. And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time and remember that time waits for no one…

So stop waiting until you finish school,

until you go back to school,

until you lose ten pounds,

until you gain ten pounds,

until you have kids,

until your kids leave the house,

until you start work,

until you retire,until you get married,

until you get divorced,

until Friday night,

until Sunday morning,

until you get a new car or home,

until your car or home is paid off,

until spring,until summer,

until fall,

until winter,

until you are off welfare,

until the first or fifteenth,

until your song comes on,

until you've had a drink,

until you've sobered up,

until you die,

until you are born again to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy…

Happiness is a journey, not a destination."

Alfred.D.Souza

That's amazing Blondie!
I'm gonna save that and refer to it from time to time!
Problem is, I have no one to spend that time with yet!
I'm working on that though!
Original post by FireFreezer77
That's amazing Blondie!
I'm gonna save that and refer to it from time to time!
Problem is, I have no one to spend that time with yet!
I'm working on that though!

Aw, no worries :biggrin:, I just read it there and it really struck a chord so I thought it would benefit this thread lol

Good luck! You'll get there :yep:
Original post by Salamandastron
Feel pathetic and stupid.
Don't really want to talk to anyone anymore on here or anywhere except inrl cos just feel ridiculous

Right I'm back here for you

You're not at all pathetic or stupid! You're highly intelligent, really funny, beautiful, caring, friendly and just a generally awesome person! There's no one quite like you! Just an amazing human you are!
There's no need to feel ridiculous. TSR is a great place, full of great people. I can understand you want to talk to them irl. I do too but here is also a great place.

I don't know if this has helped at all but I hope it has! :console: :hugs:
Original post by Blondie987
Aw, no worries :biggrin:, I just read it there and it really struck a chord so I thought it would benefit this thread lol

Good luck! You'll get there :yep:

:biggrin:
It was great of you to post it! I'm sure it will help many people here! It's very good indeed!
But I can see why it struck you, it's amazing!

Thankyou! I hope so!

Spoiler

Having a pretty bad day to be honest :sad:

Also TSR just doesn't feel the same as it used too...
Original post by FireFreezer77
I'm back now! And awake!
Just showered and will now respond to your blog comment post things :biggrin:

Yay!
Aww OK :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel pathetic and stupid.
Don't really want to talk to anyone anymore on here or anywhere except inrl cos just feel ridiculous

I am sorry to hear that, Sally. :hugs:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Having a pretty bad day to be honest :sad:

Also TSR just doesn't feel the same as it used too...

It'll all be okay, Mrs H. It will all be okay.
Overwhelmed.

Looking at the content of my AS Physics textbook like :zomg:.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5369
Hayfever so annoying right now one of my eyes has nearly swollen shut

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scared for my results,sad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Hayfever so annoying right now one of my eyes has nearly swollen shut

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will be alright

Posted from TSR Mobile
My body is aching more than it ever has right now and I may or may not have lost my headphones but I'm happy. :h:
idk.
i confuse myself. mixture of tad worried, sore erm damp erm tired and idk what i want :redface:
I feel like I desire something, but I don't know what.:confused: I'd rather like to be squished in a giant bear hug by a big manly man.
Optimistically Hopeful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5376
I feel like actual, literal ****. Like poop emoji ain't got **** on me... pun semi-intended.

Sighh... I felt **** before but I was like maybe it's stress, it's probably exams, always had something going on in my life that I could blame it on.

Then it started getting a bit better over holidays but like recently I've been feeling sooo bad. Like itching in my own skin, trapped and just wanna change my name and run away to Australia and live with them Camel Spiders type bad. :argh: I can't shake it off and it actually physically hurts like wtf...

Maybe it's because blood is pouring out of my vagina but... I don't think that's it :hmmmm:

*goes back to watching videos of soldiers coming home and crying*
Quite scared :redface:

also it is ****ing me off when ppl say 'oh it is just because of results'

NO IT BLOODY WELL ISNT OK THANK U

:/

had these for months and months and months so no it isnt results ffs

and idk what is gonna happen tonight and it frightens me and idk what im gonna do 'under the influence' if u will but no-one is taking it seriously so ok

:goodnight:
Reply 5378
Quite scared :redface:

also it is ****ing me off when ppl say 'oh it is just because of results'

NO IT BLOODY WELL ISNT OK THANK U

:/

had these for months and months and months so no it isnt results ffs

and idk what is gonna happen tonight and it frightens me and idk what im gonna do 'under the influence' if u will but no-one is taking it seriously so ok

:goodnight:

dont drink and drive :eek:

Awhhh :frown: i feel u gurl

Seriously tho maybe stay with a friend or sibling in their room, or hide anything that could hurt you? Or try to watch something to distract you at least until you fall asleep? Thats what i do :redface:
Original post by z33
dont drink and drive :eek:

Awhhh :frown: i feel u gurl

Seriously tho maybe stay with a friend or sibling in their room, or hide anything that could hurt you? Or try to watch something to distract you at least until you fall asleep? Thats what i do :redface:

xD im not drunk lovely :hugs: although it sounded like that tbf :redface:
just i did something stupid this morning because i thought my dreams were real bc they are that vivid, that is what i mean because it is becoming increasingly difficult to remeber what has actually happened which sounds stupid like how could u not know but it is like that first 10 minutes after u wake up when u think it is real and then gradually it trickles back through the day and you think 'did that really happen?' and yeh :/
thank you Z :hugs: also good luck <3 x

Latest