The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ?Hannah
Ignore me then, fair enough.

So I'm not allowed to eat now then?
Im not on here 24/7.
Im not ignoring you, youre next in line for a response.
Be patient please. I have other things to do outside if tsr!
Jeez! Calm down ffs!!!!
Original post by FireFreezer77
So I'm not allowed to eat now then?
Im not on here 24/7.
Im not ignoring you, youre next in line for a response.
Be patient please. I have other things to do outside if tsr!
Jeez! Calm down ffs!!!!

okay, im sorry. guess that i was kind of expressing my annoyance at what has happened between us. :frown: hey ho, i apologise for my rudeness.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw thanks! Ive got more things to do now so im thinking about it less! :woo:

Thankyou!
You sure did! Because Unicorns never break their promises!
Nope im all done with that college (will probably have to go to another one as part of the apprenticeship but it will be better there!)

Thankyou! Today was even better! So funny haha!
I hope it will all be fine! Yeah i suppose i did, but this is where it all pays off. None of the other college ****ers have an apprenticeship. So ill be enjoying myself and earning lots whilst theyre stuck in a low paid dead end job!
VICTORY IS MINE!!

Well in my case, most people. Im sure you can understand that.
Aw you do too!

Omg you're done with college, awesome !! :woo: :woo:

Indeed I never break my promises, never ever and for nothing in the world :h: I wish more people would be like that tbh :moon:

You always have you revenge if you try hard to keep moving forward despite the obstacles.

Also my friend I hope you realise how much of a progress you did since we 1st talked. Because atm you were totally lost, and look at you today, confident enough to show your picture, to leave a vocal message, to help other people. Your OCD is getting better, you're well known on TSR and well paid irl while the bullies, where are they ? Exactly, NO ONE CARES.

Again, well done, I'm genuinely proud of you and I'm very happy that I messaged you a few months ago, because it apparently helped you a lot :h:
Original post by ?Hannah
okay, im sorry. guess that i was kind of expressing my annoyance at what has happened between us. :frown: hey ho, i apologise for my rudeness.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm ok. You've still not told me what I did wrong tbh, if I did anything wrong.
But let's put that behind us please and just move forward (but I'd still like to know)
But thanks for the apology
Original post by ?Hannah
Sounds really good, I am happy that you had a brilliant day! :smile: I knew that you would be brilliant, ace it and obviously enjoy it! Stepping out of your comfort zone and change is what keeps life interesting! Good luck with continuing to settle down and to making the most out of your apprenticeship! :smile: I am sure that it will be rather interesting and you will learn loads! Also, good luck for developing bonds with the people who you work with, especially with those attractive ladies. :wink:

Thanks!
It sure is! Thankyou! Today was even better actually!
Aw Thankyou! I'll try to ace it and yes I'll enjoy it!
Yes that's very true! New environments are always good too, so yes his has made things more interesting. It's a big step in life!
Thankyou! I'll make the most if it and have a good time with it!
There's so much to learn and everyday is different, so I'll stay active for a while!
Thankyou! I'm sure I'll made friends at somepoint (I hope so anyway).
Oh yes that would be amazing :wink:
Original post by AppleB
Oh right ok
That's brilliant!!
I will do
Thank you for your help!!

Indeed!
It sure is! My lack of confidence made me think I did badly, but I guess not. Esp if I got the job!
Good good!
No worries! Always happy to help out!
Thanks for the follow btw!

Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:

Spoiler

I'm glad to hear that today was even better! :yep:

Spoiler

I'm super glad to hear that! Ahh, yes I noticed you say something about that in your main post yesterday :wink: the best of luck with that! :h:

Spoiler

Thanks! It was so funny at the end too! We were all just crying with laughter! But yeah it felt more productive and I went on site too today!

:tongue:

Thankyou!
Hehe! :wink: One of them smiled at me twice today and help a door open for me too! Was so nice!
Plus they said Hi too!
She was the only one of the girls who did!
Hopefully I'll see her some more! I may try to strike up a convo with her!
Original post by Megan_Daisy
This is a fantastic thread! You're writing skills are really good 👏
Good topic to cover as not always highlighted properly/enough these days even those it is a prominent issue 🤗

Aww Thankyou!
Well I'm not so sure about that but Thankyou!

Yeah I wanted to try and raise some awareness for MH illnesses!
But yes that's true! Very true unfortunately!
It's very prominent but no one is alone in this!
Indeed!
It sure is! My lack of confidence made me think I did badly, but I guess not. Esp if I got the job!
Good good!

Spoiler

Thanks! It was so funny at the end too! We were all just crying with laughter! But yeah it felt more productive and I went on site too today!

Thankyou!
Hehe! :wink: One of them smiled at me twice today and help a door open for me too! Was so nice!
Plus they said Hi too!

Aw you deserve it :lovehug:
And no worries!! :smile:
Indeed!
Good good!

Spoiler

Thankyou!
Plus they said Hi too!

Aww cool! That's awesome :h:

Ooh! That is very nice of her. Great stuff! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm ok. You've still not told me what I did wrong tbh, if I did anything wrong.
But let's put that behind us please and just move forward (but I'd still like to know)
But thanks for the apology

yes, i would be happy to have a conversation with you about it all at some point. is that alright?
hopefully, we can still stay friends though! as i I wouldn't want to loose what we had before the stuff that happened.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks!
It sure is! Thankyou! Today was even better actually!
Aw Thankyou! I'll try to ace it and yes I'll enjoy it!
Yes that's very true! New environments are always good too, so yes his has made things more interesting. It's a big step in life!
Thankyou! I'll make the most if it and have a good time with it!
There's so much to learn and everyday is different, so I'll stay active for a while!
Thankyou! I'm sure I'll made friends at somepoint (I hope so anyway).
Oh yes that would be amazing :wink:

awesome, what happened today? not sure if you have written about it on your blog! just tell me if you have, and I will read today's entry (if there is one! :smile: )
im really happy for you though, you have finally been able to leave that horrible bubble that was 'college,' which (as you have probably realised) isn't real life at all! you have been able to experience pure kindness and to be in the company of fantastic, genuine people! i am so happy that you have managed to escape from the grips of the callous, menacing sixth formers! you are now experiencing real life with your apprenticeship, and yes, you will be rather successful and then show all of the bullies your exceptional worth! remember, success is the best revenge. :smile:
it's brilliant how you are enjoying it though, the intake of knowledge is honestly so enjoyable! yes! I bet you have definitely made loads of friends, you are such a lovely, kind and sociable person! it would be rather strange if you hadn't made any friends!
fantastic! honestly, go for it firefreezer, take a leap out of your comfort zone, talk to these attractive women, put a smile on their faces! be that guy who is different to the average 'player' that we see nowadays! you can do this! you can go far in life! you will boss this job! you will succeed! xxxx :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Omg you're done with college, awesome !! :woo: :woo:

Indeed I never break my promises, never ever and for nothing in the world :h: I wish more people would be like that tbh :moon:

You always have you revenge if you try hard to keep moving forward despite the obstacles.

Also my friend I hope you realise how much of a progress you did since we 1st talked. Because atm you were totally lost, and look at you today, confident enough to show your picture, to leave a vocal message, to help other people. Your OCD is getting better, you're well known on TSR and well paid irl while the bullies, where are they ? Exactly, NO ONE CARES.

Again, well done, I'm genuinely proud of you and I'm very happy that I messaged you a few months ago, because it apparently helped you a lot :h:

I sure am! I'm so happy that I never have to see them again! :woo: :jive:

That's very true! So far you've proven that too! You're amazing!
Yes me too! It's a shame that more people aren't!

Yes that's very true! I've ignored them, moved forward, been successful and have now got the upper hand!

Well now you've said that I do! I didn't realise tbh! But a lot of that is down to what you've told me and the support you've given! I can't thank you enough! Honestly! You're amazing!
But yes reading all of those things has made me very happy!! I can't believe that's actually me! But it is! So happy!
And yes, they're all nowhere now!

Aww! It means a lot that you're proud of me! Means so so much!
Yes I'm happy that we messaged each other! Has made a huge improvement to my life!
And I'm so glad to be able to say you're my friend! I feel proud of what you've been through too!

Original post by AppleB
Aw you deserve it :lovehug:
And no worries!! :smile:

Aww Thankyou! You're so kind!
:biggrin:

Aww cool! That's awesome :h:

Ooh! That is very nice of her. Great stuff! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed! It sure is awesome!

It sure was, however just looked her up on FB and it turns out she's married! She looks about 20 but I guess she's older. Ah well, there's plenty of others to turn me away!
We shall see what happens!
I sure am! I'm so happy that I never have to see them again! :woo: :jive:

Yes that's very true! I've ignored them, moved forward, been successful and have now got the upper hand!

Well now you've said that I do! I didn't realise tbh! But a lot of that is down to what you've told me and the support you've given! I can't thank you enough! Honestly! You're amazing!
But yes reading all of those things has made me very happy!! I can't believe that's actually me! But it is! So happy!

Yes I'm happy that we messaged each other! Has made a huge improvement to my life!
And I'm so glad to be able to say you're my friend! I feel proud of what you've been through too!

Aww Thankyou! You're so kind!
:biggrin:

Indeed! It sure is awesome!

It sure was, however just looked her up on FB and it turns out she's married! She looks about 20 but I guess she's older. Ah well, there's plenty of others to turn me away!
We shall see what happens!

:hugs: Yes. Ohh I see...indeed! We shall:h:
:hugs: Yes. Ohh I see...indeed! We shall:h:

Yeah I expected her to be with someone tbh, that just confirmed it!
But yes, the future holds many things!

Yeah I expected her to be with someone tbh, that just confirmed it!
But yes, the future holds many things!

Spoiler

Aww OK :smile: Indeed! The future does :yep:
@FireFreezer77 Hiya, how are you? Hope your well. ☺️ Haven't talked to you in a while, just feel like we've become a bit distant. 😑 What have you been up to lately? 🙈💯
Original post by ?Hannah
awesome, what happened today? not sure if you have written about it on your blog! just tell me if you have, and I will read today's entry (if there is one! :smile: )
im really happy for you though, you have finally been able to leave that horrible bubble that was 'college,' which (as you have probably realised) isn't real life at all! you have been able to experience pure kindness and to be in the company of fantastic, genuine people! i am so happy that you have managed to escape from the grips of the callous, menacing sixth formers! you are now experiencing real life with your apprenticeship, and yes, you will be rather successful and then show all of the bullies your exceptional worth! remember, success is the best revenge. :smile:
it's brilliant how you are enjoying it though, the intake of knowledge is honestly so enjoyable! yes! I bet you have definitely made loads of friends, you are such a lovely, kind and sociable person! it would be rather strange if you hadn't made any friends!
fantastic! honestly, go for it firefreezer, take a leap out of your comfort zone, talk to these attractive women, put a smile on their faces! be that guy who is different to the average 'player' that we see nowadays! you can do this! you can go far in life! you will boss this job! you will succeed! xxxx :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got more work done, went onto site twice today and someone came in at the end and they were really angry. They were complaining about a phone call they had! It's was hilarious haha!

No I didn't write about it today, I won't post here very often tbh, just wanted to inform people about the apprenticeship and things. But I didn't post one today.

Thankyou! Yes I have and I couldn't be happier that I've left that peace of **** now! And yes it's not real life at all! Nothing truely is until you start work tbh! Then the reality sets in really!
I sure have and I really like it! It feels strange but I'm not complaining about it! I hope it continues tbh!
Yes me too! They were awful people but now I never have to see them again! Ever! So happy!
Well I hope so anyway! That would be nice tbh!
But yes success is the best revenge! I'm doing this whilst they're working some dead end job in some factory somewhere haha! I'm already winning!

Thankyou! Yeah it's good to learn relevant things for once! Stuff that I'll actually need in life!
Well I may not have made any yet, but I hope to make some in the not too distant future tbh!
Aww Thankyou! That's so sweet of you to say that! Of course you're all of those things too!

Well the girl who was nice to me today is married so that's not gonna happen! But there are plenty of others there! So no point giving in yet! Got plenty of chances!
Well I don't want to be like them so hopefully I can attract these ladies and have a successful life with some attractive girls in it too! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Aww OK :smile: Indeed! The future does :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I sure am! I'm so happy that I never have to see them again!

:woo: :woo:

Ty :h:
And yep :P

Exactly ! :jive:

Glad you realise it now ! I feel honoured that you consider that I've helped you that much tbh :mmm: well again, you're most welcome, I'm always happy to help :h:

Well now you realise how far you've went, just keep going ! You have to stop for nothing in the world except the death itself. Because that's how you become someone, by keeping moving. Now remember what you've been through your all life, so when you'll be in a down you'd know how far you can go by yourself ;D

Really ? Aw that's sweet :h:
Glad that I helped you, really :hugs:

Ofc I'm your friend :biggrin:

Tyvm, even though what I've been through is still .. Well, going :P but oh well, work in progress, I'll manage to sort that out eventually. Not giving up on my life, I'm a fighter by nature. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending