The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
honorable*

Have people been contacted for the meningitis vaccine for uni?

Ah damn, thanks for reminding me... I don't think I would be contacted, since I'd be the wrong age group - and @Insight314 certainly wouldn't be
Original post by Mathemagicien

MTE5NDg0MDU1MDEwMjQ4MjA3.jpg

What did the US say to Britain on the 4th of July 1776?

'We're getting rid of u'
Ah damn, thanks for reminding me... I don't think I would be contacted, since I'd be the wrong age group - and @Insight314 certainly wouldn't be

Call up your GP soon, I'm sure they'll arrange something
Just to expand on physicsmaths's last point, in case anyone is confused. We eat the paper we have used - its efficient (eating a waste product) and surprisingly nutritious.

It's nutritional value depends highly on the maths written on the paper pre-feast.
What did the US say to Britain on the 4th of July 1776?

'We're getting rid of u'

And thank the almighty God they did so, we don't want their type around here: gun-toting ignorant, bible-bashing red-necks.

Besides, the British Empire's main purpose was to get Great Britain's undesirables out of the homeland. Convicts to Australia, gays to France, Welsh to New Zealand

Call up your GP soon, I'm sure they'll arrange something

Yes, I will do :wink:

Not that I'm at high risk of catching meningitis...
Original post by Zacken
It's nutritional value depends highly on the maths written on the paper pre-feast.

Oh yeah, isn't that a corollary of Ramsey Theory?
Oh yeah, isn't that a corollary of Ramsey Theory?

*Ramen
And thank the almighty God they did so, we don't want their type around here: gun-toting ignorant, bible-bashing red-necks.

Besides, the British Empire's main purpose was to get Great Britain's undesirables out of the homeland. Convicts to Australia, gays to France, Welsh to New Zealand

:rofl:

Yes, I will do :wink:

Not that I'm at high risk of catching meningitis...

Yeah, I mean, it's not like you'll do much mingling with new people anyway, because well...you're a mathmo
:rofl:

You didn't think sheep were native to New Zealand did you?

Yeah, I mean, it's not like you'll do much mingling with new people anyway, because well...you're a mathmo

Genau
You didn't think sheep were native to New Zealand did you?

Genau

Pls. Let's not insult our Welsh counterparts
Pls. Let's not insult our Welsh counterparts

Why not? Its not like they can understand us... they still speak Welsh.
Why not? Its not like they can understand us... they still speak Welsh.

Smh

Original post by Questioner1234
Which textbooks are most useful for medical students in the first year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it should be on a website somewhere but I'm sure you'll be emailed with a list after results day :dontknow:
Smh

Sorry, I had a bad experience when I was younger, when I was mistaken for a sheep at llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (one word) :frown:
Sorry, I had a bad experience when I was younger, when I was mistaken for a sheep at llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (one word) :frown:

If you can say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch I will forgive you the sheep jokes. :tongue:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
If you can say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch I will forgive you the sheep jokes. :tongue:

Chan-bhar-to-gwen-gesh-to-blah-blah-blah-go-go-gokh?

Oh, wait, this is welsh:

Chan-bhar-to-gwen-gesh-to-bah-bah-bah-go-go-gokh?

Original post by Saracen's Fez

I'm waiting for the recording now
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Tbd5YG9y0i

Teach us your ways :adore:

This is pretty much what I sounded like (the middle bit, like the guy with black hair)

[video="youtube;Efd-vmTEgO0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efd-vmTEgO0[/video]

(I just googled speaking in tongues, which is pretty much what Welsh sounds like)
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending