The Student Room Group

British Political Parties- Who do you side with?

There are tons of US politics threads with this quiz linked in them. There is also a UK version too. Please post results in the thread?

https://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

tfw UKIP member.png

Scroll to see replies

I see, you're looking for your smoking gun. You want me to say the BNP. **** off.
Tory.

My anus is ready.
Reply 3
British Nationals 91%
UKIP 85%
Libs 74%
Labour 73%
Cons 60%

Weird

Huh, UKIP...

"Right-wing libertarian" sounds fairly accurate. Although I'd always considered myself a little more socially liberal than UKIP. Live your own life the way you want to - just don't make me pay for it.
I got:

Conservative - 80%
Liberal Democrats - 79 %
UKIP - 77 %
Labour - 74 %
Green - 51%

In the parties that are not in my local area (West Country - well not my constituency -Haven't checked my uni constituency yet)
SNP - 65%
Sinn Féin - 59%
Plaid Cymru - 56%
BNP - 55%
DUP - 31%
I wouldn't vote any of these fascist parties though.

I also, at present, would not vote Labour due to Corbyn. I'll give Theresa May some time to see what she's like before the next general election but I probably won't vote for them either (if things don't change); leaving the Liberal Democrats (historically quite popular in the West Country), UKIP (which may not even exist then) and Green or maybe a really good independent candidate.
image.png
As a Young Welsh Guy from some of the most deprived areas of Wales I side with Plaid Cymru however If Owen smith was to get into power I would support the Labour party in Westminster elections However, i would continue to support Plaid Cymru in the Assembly. I am typically more left wing and do agree with the dismantlement of the United Kingdom as it is unless we change from First Past the Post to Proportional Representation.
I Got :
99%- Labour
98%- SNP
97%-Green
96%- Plaid Cymru
94%- Liberal Democrats
91%- Sinn Fein
46%- Conservative
20%- UKIP
I Side With-U.jpg

No real surprises there!
Original post by TercioOfParma
There are tons of US politics threads with this quiz linked in them. There is also a UK version too. Please post results in the thread?

https://uk.isidewith.com/political-quiz

tfw UKIP member.png

1.PNG

I think we might be the same person. I'm very proud I scored 0% with the Greens.
Conservatives 97%
UKIP 89%
Everyone else 65 or lower :smile:
Original post by jake4198
1.PNG

I think we might be the same person. I'm very proud I scored 0% with the Greens.

Spooky, I always felt a bit russian.
Yes, got Jezza!
Reply 13
Given the current political climate, yay. :rolleyes:

cons.png

Also 94% SNP, 91% Plaid Cymru, 89% Sinn Fein lol
Reply 14
Original post by Platopus
Yes, got Jezza!

I'm more Jezza than u
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I'm more Jezza than u

Sobs :frown:
UKIP
Reply 17
Original post by Platopus
Sobs :frown:

and by far the most anti-Tory it would seem..
I should be the one sobbing at the prospect of a couple of decades of a party I side with on "no major issues" lol
As expected.
PM.png
They've all got at least one fault or another.

Conservatives-out-of-touch, but I guess the best out of the lot
UKIP-racist, stuck in the dark ages
Liberal democrats-not up to much
Labour- we're not in the 50s anymore so nah
Plaid Cymru-party for the Welsh, don't really care
Green-unrealistic policies, meh hippies
British Nationalists-basically UKIP2, but to a more extreme degree

Quick Reply