The Student Room Group

Are u ready for your GCSE-results day??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by t s
I'm really hoping to get 6A*s and As in the rest (already got A* in Chemistry last year) - but after I clumsily messed up my Maths exam, I'll probably only be getting 5. What about you, anojan? :h:

I really want to get A/Bs in whole my GCSEs subjects.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, not at all!

What I'm hoping for is 1A*, 6As, 3Bs and 1 Distinction. Don't know how good they are for results but considering I didn't revise much for my exams...
Original post by anojan
AND What results do want to get???

I would have loved to get majority As - even though GCSEs aren't all that important, I was thinking of medicine as a career, and also it would set me apart from others when looking for jobs. However, exams really didn't go to plan, with me vomiting before many of them so I'll probably end up with a string of Bs. I'm extremely worried about Biology, Physics, Geog, French and Maths :frown:

Like most people, revision didn't really go to plan and like many I found myself revising the night before for many exams LOL, i'm glad that mess is all over :biggrin:

I honestly just want to get results day over with. Like if I woke up tomorrow and it was like a surprise results day, I would be pretty happy just to get it over and done with minimal anxiety.

Original post by BobSausage
I'd love to walk out of there with 13A*s and an A*^(only available in AQA further maths)
I think I've got 3-6A*s I'm not sure what I can rely on.
I think I've failed biology (possibly a B predicted A*)
I think Drama and Music will also be sadly B/C level rather than the A/A* I want and was predicted.
I think history has fallen flat on it's face.
I get depressed whenever I think about it then I get happy when I think there's a possibility I got more than 1 A* then I cry as I realise there's no point being optimistic then failing, But I know I will be disappointed when I open them. :frown: I'm so sad.

Did you do AQA for Biology? I really think I got a B in that unfortunately, I though 2/3 of the exams were hard lol and I'm doing it next year...

Original post by twhiddy
I'd just rather get it over with and just see my grades. I'm getting bored of the waiting game and wasting time worrying about it.

Exactly my thoughts! Like if I woke up tomorrow and it was like a surprise results day, I would be pretty happy just to get it over and done with minimal anxiety.
Reply 23
Original post by ALoneRanger
Nope, not at all!

What I'm hoping for is 1A*, 6As, 3Bs and 1 Distinction. Don't know how good they are for results but considering I didn't revise much for my exams...

Good luck, you to get good results that you are aiming for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anojan
Good luck, you to get good results that you are aiming for.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, best of luck for you too.
Reply 25
Original post by romansholiday

Did you do AQA for Biology? I really think I got a B in that unfortunately, I though 2/3 of the exams were hard lol and I'm doing it next year...

Biology is the one science I never get good marks on even though I revised for it more than either of the other sciences.Maths is the only one I'm confident I got an A* on.
Original post by BobSausage
Biology is the one science I never get good marks on even though I revised for it more than either of the other sciences.Maths is the only one I'm confident I got an A* on.

I don't think I'll get a single A* LOL. I was only predicted 3 anyway, and I'm not really bothered about A*s. In my mind A* is the same as an A.

Quick Reply

Latest