The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingSweden
I also applied for IBD and I couldn't find any place to upload a CL. I also know for a fact that there were no mandatory motivational questions because I didn't have to answer any. Thought it seemed weird but that was the case.

I know did you put a Cover letter under you CV, seems a bit extra to do that
Can anyone confirm that there are no online aptitude tests for JPM and a few others? That's the only thing holding me back from applying, I was gonna start practicing the SHL aptitude tests
Original post by Dante991
Can anyone confirm that there are no online aptitude tests for JPM and a few others? That's the only thing holding me back from applying, I was gonna start practicing the SHL aptitude tests

There are none for GS and JPM

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's the best thing I've heard for a while, perhaps they will start dishing out the tests via email in September?
Original post by gsbs2
jp ibd open?

Yes
JPM markets off-cycle for London is open, but there is no IBD off-cycle for London. Do you know it will be open later or they don't take off-cycle for London this year?
Original post by creamertnh
I feeling even more stupid now I just looked again and cant seem under additional documents section, and doubled check the others. I remember having to do those for the spring week, are you apply for the 2017 summer analyst investment banking role.

Thanks for the help

Sorry, mine is for off-cycle and there is optional CL in attach documents section. There was not CL for summer though when I was applying last year.
Original post by torres657
Sorry, mine is for off-cycle and there is optional CL in attach documents section. There was not CL for summer though when I was applying last year.

Thanks man.

Also does anyone have good suggestions for where to practice the verbal numerical etc test online as there seem to be a lot of places and I am not sure which one is good
Original post by creamertnh
Thanks man.

Also does anyone have good suggestions for where to practice the verbal numerical etc test online as there seem to be a lot of places and I am not sure which one is good

Assessmentday is very useful. Also start with applications you are less interested in, after doing tests with few banks you will be better at doing them.
JPM taking masters students for internships ?
JPM markets off-cycle for London is open, but there is no IBD off-cycle for London. Do you know it will be open later or they don't take off-cycle for London this year?

They're not doing Investment Banking London Off-Cycle for this recruitment cycle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Commercial Paper
They're not doing Investment Banking London Off-Cycle for this recruitment cycle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks mate. Do you also know anything about spring internship in London?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you apply to both summer and off-cycle?
Thanks mate. Do you also know anything about spring internship in London?

Unfortunately not - sorry :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vader9280
Can you apply to both summer and off-cycle?

Not sure either. Does it not say on the website under FAQs? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure either. Does it not say on the website under FAQs? :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No according to JPM website.

Please note you are only permitted to submit an application to ONE Investment Banking location in a Region (EMEA, APAC, North America).

It changes depending on bank though.
(edited 7 years ago)
No according to JPM website.

Please note you are only permitted to submit an application to ONE Investment Banking location in a Region (EMEA, APAC, North America).

It changes depending on bank though.

Am I allowed to apply to 2 region? Anyone knows?
Reply 377
Original post by vader9280
I ****ed up with Credit Suisse. They asked me when I was going to graduate and I put 2017 (I'm applying for masters). Got a message saying you're not eligible to apply and couldn't change it or do anything. Would probably have to contact HR. Should I just say yes to being a penultimate student everywhere?

I'm also a final-year applicant (not planning to do a Masters, but maybe a PhD). On the initial application screen it said the Internship is designed for penultimate year students and final year students should apply for the Off-Cycle Internship.

Just give them a call and get them to switch you across, should be no problem.
Reply 378
Is the JP Markets Internship actually up?

http://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers/programs/markets-summer-analyst

Can't seem to find it.
Original post by Turing
Is the JP Markets Internship actually up?

http://careers.jpmorgan.com/careers/programs/markets-summer-analyst

Can't seem to find it.

I think you on the USA careers site not the EMEA one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending