The Student Room Group

Night showers or Day showers?

Poll

Night or day showers?

Love a good night shower myself innit

Scroll to see replies

Morning showers make me feel tired even when I have them pretty cold. Night showers make me feel fresh and help me sleep better. So I'm definitely a night shower kinda guy :biggrin:
Day cos my hair takes 1000000 years to dry and will look like crap in the morning if I go to sleep with it still wet :colonhash:
Reply 3
Been having 4am showers this summer. Best thing ever :biggrin:.
Both :redface:
Night. My body produces way too much oil. I don't want to sleep in my bed when I looked like I just came out of the fryer.
Night
I shower twice a day. When I wake up and then when I go to bed. Though I prefer the night shower since it's literally before I go to bed so it's peaceful, unlike when I wake up and I'm rushed for time.
Golden
I think it's pretty self explanatory mate
The feeling after a night shower :sexface: :coma:
Ah I understand what you mean now, I thought you meant I should put the word showers after the word night and day in the poll even though it was obvious what the poll was about lmaoo
Both
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Golden
Was tempted to post this myself :colone:
Day showers - my hair takes forever to dry (sometimes it's still wet when I go to bed even if I showered in the morning)
I always shower in the mornings because most days I go running so shower after that. Or it just wakes me up.
always in the mornings.

always

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can do both... depends on what is most convenient, however, nothing beats a nice shower before bed. That freshness or warmth (depending on the season), cleanness and the fact of how relaxing a shower is in general. I like it in the mornings when I find it especially hard to wake up tho, which isn't often.

Quick Reply

Latest