The Student Room Group

I'm basically bald! AMA!

Yeah come at me brahs! Probs would be better than most post midnight threads on TSR....
And that's bad because why???
Reply 2
Do you like being bald?
By choice or did you lose the gene lotto?

You know how people dye their hair would you dye your bald head or maybe even stick glitter on it?
Original post by DanB1991
Yeah come at me brahs! Probs would be better than most post midnight threads on TSR....

Do you get bad sunburn on your head? :biggrin:
Not really
Reply 6
Original post by WarKing24/7
And that's bad because why???

No real reason, suppose it's mostly just negative comments from people and an issue with women after it goes so far (whether o not you decide to shave)

Original post by eden3
Do you like being bald?

Not really, I quite liked my hair

Original post by F.Nietzsche
By choice or did you lose the gene lotto?

You know how people dye their hair would you dye your bald head or maybe even stick glitter on it?

Gene lotto.

Why would I dye it? So i have a coloured scalp? And no I would not stick glitter to it :lol:

Original post by JamesN88
Do you get bad sunburn on your head? :biggrin:

No massively bad, it burns easier than the rest of me since I finally shaved my hair off, but if my head burns I generally will elsewhere.

Now cuts due to banging my head.... they're annoying!
(edited 7 years ago)

Why would I dye it? So i have a coloured scalp? And no I would not stick glitter to it :lol:

Not even for the lols? Or say you were going to a project X like party and you wanted to look cool, then maybe?
Do your mates torment you about it?(And if not why??? :smile:)
Reply 9
Not even for the lols? Or say you were going to a project X like party and you wanted to look cool, then maybe?

If I go to project style x parties my main priorities are A) Drinking B) Having fun with mates and C) Girls..... none would include dying my scalp! lol!

Original post by JamesN88
Do your mates torment you about it?(And if not why??? :smile:)

None really torment me about it. The one that does, it's more banter seeing he shaved his head for the same reason a couple of months earlier (although I did have a trial shave a year earlier).
X

Which illegal substances have you tried and which would you like to try?
Reply 11
Which illegal substances have you tried and which would you like to try?

...... hmmmm I've tried a fair few..... the only one I'd like to try that I haven't already would possibly be LSD.

Not quite sure I should say what I've already had here :lol:
...... hmmmm I've tried a fair few..... the only one I'd like to try that I haven't already would possibly be LSD.

Not quite sure I should say what I've already had here :lol:

Same I'd like to try LSD at some point.

It's an AMA doe.... :colonhash:
How long have you been basically bald for? How old are you? Do you have a beard? :beard:
Reply 14
Original post by beeninetytwo
How long have you been basically bald for? How old are you? Do you have a beard? :beard:

About 6 months now, 24, I can only manage a goatee atm I'm afraid :cry2: It's not quite thick enough to enable a full beard yet!

Picard bold or total baldness?
Reply 16
Original post by Al-farhan
Picard bold or total baldness?

Picard is total baldness... so confused by the question.... interesting fact, he used to have a comb over until his martial arts instructor and wife pinned him down and cut it off when they invited him over for dinner.
Reply 17
Be honest, have you tried applying Miracle Gro on your scalp?
Picard is total baldness... so confused by the question....

I mean do you keep Picard style, with the side hair

Or 0 hair.
Reply 19
Original post by Al-farhan
I mean do you keep Picard style, with the side hair

Or 0 hair.

Oh in the movies he shaves the sides :lol:

Errrm no I still have side hair but shave it. I'm yet to actually see a guy who lost his side hair, the vast majority just do an extremely close shave.

Original post by UWS
Be honest, have you tried applying Miracle Gro on your scalp?

I did consider minoxidil... but from what I've heard it's mostly a waste of money for most guys with male pattern hairloss.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest