The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5380
Original post by Salamandastron
xD im not drunk lovely :hugs: although it sounded like that tbf :redface:
just i did something stupid this morning because i thought my dreams were real bc they are that vivid, that is what i mean because it is becoming increasingly difficult to remeber what has actually happened which sounds stupid like how could u not know but it is like that first 10 minutes after u wake up when u think it is real and then gradually it trickles back through the day and you think 'did that really happen?' and yeh :/
thank you Z :hugs: also good luck <3 x

Alright good!
Ooooh i used to have vivid dreams like that when i was younger - luckily they were nver nightmares tho x_x
I get it tho
Hey try to draw something on your arm in the same spot every day like a cloud or something and when you see it its real life when you dont its a dream? Maybe you can get used to that concept and it becomes easier.

Either way i hope you feel better soon :frown: :hugs: thank you <333
nighty night
have to sleep somehow :sigh:
sad :frown:
My head, it hurts so much :indiff:
I'm just so so so v incredibly really majorly upset + my eyes hurt a whole lot, like, so much + I'm v tired + I don't know how to cope + Google doesn't know either + yes, I Googled it + nobody knows + I just wish I was a stupid panda so I can just eat leaves all day bc I just want some lettuce + I want my parent + everytime I say that I feel like I'm going to vomit + I want to stop being a burden but I can't + I just need to know how to cope + my eyes really hurt + I've got a cold + I know I need to stop being upset bc I always get ill then I have no one to look after me + I can't breathe properly anymore + I think I'm going to try + do something really productive tomorrow so I don't have to think about anything + I feel like I'm going to die from sadness + I don't want to die + I'm scared. Maybe if I just rant everything out now then I won't be like this tomorrow. Maybe. Hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully.
Really really scared and sad and fed up :frown: just want a hug and help from a special someone :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Really really scared and sad and fed up :frown: just want a hug and help from a special someone :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I ain't your special someone, but this one's for you :hugs: :console:
I can't even begin to describe how I feel. Pathetic, mostly. :sigh:
Original post by Anon_98
I'm just so so so v incredibly really majorly upset + my eyes hurt a whole lot, like, so much + I'm v tired + I don't know how to cope + Google doesn't know either + yes, I Googled it + nobody knows + I just wish I was a stupid panda so I can just eat leaves all day bc I just want some lettuce + I want my parent + everytime I say that I feel like I'm going to vomit + I want to stop being a burden but I can't + I just need to know how to cope + my eyes really hurt + I've got a cold + I know I need to stop being upset bc I always get ill then I have no one to look after me + I can't breathe properly anymore + I think I'm going to try + do something really productive tomorrow so I don't have to think about anything + I feel like I'm going to die from sadness + I don't want to die + I'm scared. Maybe if I just rant everything out now then I won't be like this tomorrow. Maybe. Hopefully. Hopefully. Hopefully.

G'Morning :hat2:

Ranting usually helps, and tears on my pillow too. I make designs on my pillow with the tears and eventually fall asleep. Yup, I'm wacky :woo: I'm not going to say that I understand what you're going through, because I can only imagine, not experience it like you do. So lots of :hugs: and :hugs:
Original post by raniafern
I ain't your special someone, but this one's for you :hugs: :console:

No one can be that special someone but yh
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
No one can be that special someone but yh
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I don't even have a special someone, but the world lives on hope :love:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I can't even begin to describe how I feel. Pathetic, mostly. :sigh:

We're always harsh on ourselves, harsher than necessary. :hugs: Wow, I'm just giving everybody hugs :frown: I don't have anything appropriate and relevant to say! :argh:
Sleepy but i have to go out, no point in sleeping now :colonhash:
Haha, I don't even have a special someone, but the world lives on hope :love:

Aww :lovehug:
I dont have it either anymore :frown:
'world lives on hope'........ I love that, so true tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're always harsh on ourselves, harsher than necessary. :hugs: Wow, I'm just giving everybody hugs :frown: I don't have anything appropriate and relevant to say! :argh:

I think that was actually quite appropriate and relevant. I guess you're right - I hope you're right, anyway. :ashamed:
:hugs:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I think that was actually quite appropriate and relevant. I guess you're right - I hope you're right, anyway. :ashamed:
:hugs:

:hugs: Well I tend to say the first thing that comes to mind... I AM right :unimpressed: We're always harsher on ourselves... Haha, so are you in school or uni?
another headache?what is this witchcraft?
ur jkin right urghhhhhhhhhh :frown:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
another headache?what is this witchcraft?
ur jkin right urghhhhhhhhhh :frown:

Yo!
Yo!

ayy its raniafern :awesome:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ayy its raniafern :awesome:

Oui, the one and only :cool: What's up?

Latest