The Student Room Group

What video game would you like to live in?

Scroll to see replies

One of the Assassin's Creed games :smile:
Portal, I imagine using a portal gun would be fun.
Original post by Lucarious30
I like the idea of Dark Souls, but not sure how I would feel dying 10 times a day..

Mafia 2.
I like the idea of Dark Souls, but not sure how I would feel dying 10 times a day..

Candy crush because.... CANDY!!!
Pokemon obvs
No Mans Sky.
Reply 26
GTA5
Pokemon
Runescape
Overwatch
Dota 2
RocketLeague
Deus Ex

If I was in these games I would actually know what I want to do with my life xD
Well some games allow you to write scripts inside of them, so probably one of those. I could change the dynamics of the game world in which I was living, and then set them to whatever I wanted. I could then hack into the main game, and have complete control over the entire world. As long as I was careful to test all of my code in a virtual-virtual-environment before making it 'live', I could do anything I wanted.

Wait... if we're living in a simulation, then maybe we could find a way to do this in the real world... :eek:

Spoiler

Original post by SummerStrawberry
Well some games allow you to write scripts inside of them, so probably one of those. I could change the dynamics of the game world in which I was living, and then set them to whatever I wanted. I could then hack into the main game, and have complete control over the entire world. As long as I was careful to test all of my code in a virtual-virtual-environment before making it 'live', I could do anything I wanted.

Wait... if we're living in a simulation, then maybe we could find a way to do this in the real world... :eek:

But then there would be no challenge and there would be no point to life itself. Whenever something would get a bit too difficult, you just console cheat your way through it *cough* why I hate most games with consoles and without iron man modes in the way of Paradox Interactive's games.

You would have no fear because you would essentially be a God. That would be a bit messed up as what makes life interesting are the constant barriers, small or tall that you encounter.

Likewise, any achievement of yours in such a world would be pointless because you could've done the exact same thing with the stroke of a mental keyboard in the console command ;P Rip point of living after a while because it would all get boring

Oh and I'd love to live in one of the Deus Ex games. Real gut stuff.
(edited 7 years ago)
Mario Kart!
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3...

01dead.jpg

...because I like the gameplay mechanics. :evilbanana: :sexface:
Red Dead Redemption. Wild West baby!!
Reply 33
Definitely Arkham City.

The thought of wandering around with the possibility of the whole city being blown to bits by protocol 10 isn't very appealing but aside from that fact, I would really enjoy gliding around and meeting villains from the rogue gallery. The best part would be stopping them because I wouldn't have to worry about dying permanently. All I would do is respawn after painful torture by Professor Strange.

My second choice would be Seattle in Infamous Second Son, granted that I would be given powers too or else it would be boring having to just walk around a normal city.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Caius Filimon
But then there would be no challenge and there would be no point to life itself. Whenever something would get a bit too difficult, you just console cheat your way through it *cough* why I hate most games with consoles and without iron man modes in the way of Paradox Interactive's games.

You would have no fear because you would essentially be a God. That would be a bit messed up as what makes life interesting are the constant barriers, small or tall that you encounter.

Likewise, any achievement of yours in such a world would be pointless because you could've done the exact same thing with the stroke of a mental keyboard in the console command ;P Rip point of living after a while because it would all get boring

Oh and I'd love to live in one of the Deus Ex games. Real gut stuff.

True, but then there's the challenge of programming the world, and the creative freedom to do whatever you like with it.
i want to be pokemon master

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pokemon, obviously. Everyone wants to be a pokemon master :biggrin:
Pokemon so i can ride a charizard 😅

Ah! your face, you're practically hollow!

But who knows... going hollow could solve quite a bit. Ha ha ha.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Ah! your face, you're practically hollow!

But who knows... going hollow could solve quite a bit. Ha ha ha.

Yeah and don't get as much loot when hollow :frown:
Totally digging the Gintama picture btw!

Quick Reply

Latest