The Student Room Group

If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

Anything at all.

Scroll to see replies

Nothing, already am invisible. :frown:

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh I love this question!

I was thinking I would sneak onto a plane to Australia or somewhere that costs a lot to get to but I suppose I wouldn't be able to get back...

I could sneak into 10 Downing Street and find out all the top secrets!

Realistically, I would probably go to a safari park or somewhere with loads of cats and play tricks (friendly ones) on the animals and YouTube it.
Reply 3
Assuming I could choose the day I'd place all my money on one bet on a sports match and go there and interfere with play.

I'd probably want to spend a bit of time thinking about the ideal game to do it with.

Probably wouldn't want to make it a cricket match for example as I could get badly hit by the ball and no one would know.

Failing the chance to make money I'd probably spend the day in the female changing rooms of an expensive gym.

Mind you I'd take a book as long as it too was invisible.

Edit. I've just realised I could do both! Yaaaay!
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd probably go around and find my enemies and make their day crap, like tripping them and slapping them just because. Then I'd reward myself by going into the kitchen of a nice restaurant and eating whatever I fancy.
To be honest with you, either prank people or steal stuff. I don't know why, I'm not a criminal, that's just what came to mind first
Original post by moggis
Assuming I could choose the day I'd place all my money on one bet on a sports match and go there and interfere with play.

I'd probably want to spend a bit of time thinking about the ideal game to do it with.

Probably wouldn't want to make it a cricket match for example as I could get badly hit by the ball and no one would know.

Failing the chance to make money I'd probably spend the day in the female changing rooms of an expensive gym.

Mind you I'd take a book as long as it too was invisible.

Edit. I've just realised I could do both! Yaaaay!

Just curious... why does it have to be an expensive gym?
Reply 7
Original post by Queen Cersei

Hopefully fitter bodies.:smile:
Reply 8
Oooohhhhhhhhhhh I love this question!

I was thinking I would sneak onto a plane to Australia or somewhere that costs a lot to get to but I suppose I wouldn't be able to get back...

I could sneak into 10 Downing Street and find out all the top secrets!

Realistically, I would probably go to a safari park or somewhere with loads of cats and play tricks (friendly ones) on the animals and YouTube it.

Would my clothes also be invisible or would I have to walk around naked?
Reply 9
I'd sleep tbh
Original post by moggis
Hopefully fitter bodies.:smile:

Well, that's not disgusting.
Shave the heads of my bullies!
Reply 12
Original post by 1010marina
Well, that's not disgusting.

What do you think most men would actually do if they could be invisible for the day?

At least perving on women was my second choice.

Anyway ,happy with the money I'd make from my bet I'd probably go down the pub and chat up the barmaid in reality.:tongue:

Edit oh,I'd still be invisible:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Make my way up to AQA headquarters and peer over all the examiners shoulders and get my results. Maybe add a couple of stars to some (although a B* doesn't make sense now does it?)
Never-ending heists.. except it would get boring quickly, so I'd end up challenging myself by putting all the stolen materials back for kicks and giggles
Original post by moggis
What do you think most men would actually do if they could be invisible for the day?

At least perving on women was my second choice.

Anyway ,happy with the money I'd make from my bet I'd probably go down the pub and chat up the barmaid in reality.:tongue:

Edit oh,I'd still be invisible:frown:

Oooh no consent makes all the difference.

Why not rob a bank and retire in the playboy mansion or the armoury instead?

@moggis you could try a few gyms ranging in price and quality and see which offers the highest standard of eye candy. You could theorise that the more expensive, premium gyms would have a higher percentage of older ladies or men, where as the slightly cheaper gym may attract the younger demographic.

If you ever do become invisible for a day let us know how this question concludes.
Pretend to be god and haunt people. Travel for free. And then rob a bank and a jewellery store.
Original post by t s
Anything at all.

Troll everyone at work by moving their stuff around randomly and setting trip wire traps then being unable to contain my laughter at their looks of confusion.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd surreptitiously do good deeds for people struggling, like putting a chicken in the fridge of a poor family or something.

Obv I'd spend the first 23 hours of my invisible day in the changing rooms of TopShop in Westfield.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest