The Student Room Group

When do universities get our exam results?

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 15.40.23.png

^This is currently on UCAS but I assume it is for another qualification, but does anybody know the exact date that universities get our exam results?

Would be very helpful, thank you!

Cx
Nope no idea. I want to know as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They will arrive during the weekend before results day. It has been on the Friday in some years, but will definitely be there at the weekend. That is when the universities make their decisions over people who have missed their offers so that Track will be accurate (for the vast majority of people) by the time applicants can access it on the Thursday.
Reply 3
Original post by Skeptyle

^This is currently on UCAS but I assume it is for another qualification, but does anybody know the exact date that universities get our exam results?

Cx

Track looks like that because the Scottish results are out on Tuesday. It will resume for a few days next week, and then will close again for A Levels.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
They will arrive during the weekend before results day. It has been on the Friday in some years, but will definitely be there at the weekend. That is when the universities make their decisions over people who have missed their offers so that Track will be accurate (for the vast majority of people) by the time applicants can access it on the Thursday.

So around the 13th??
Original post by Skeptyle

Cx

Track will freeze for the A level results coming through at 2pm on the 12th

The current freeze is for Scottish and Access results.
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

Original post by Airmed
Track looks like that because the Scottish results are out on Tuesday. It will resume for a few days next week, and then will close again for A Levels.

Original post by PQ
Track will freeze for the A level results coming through at 2pm on the 12th

The current freeze is for Scottish and Access results.

Thank you all!! Very helpful! :smile:
If you join in the A and AS results thread I'll update on there when UCAS confirm receipt of the files and when they're available to universities.
Original post by PQ
If you join in the A and AS results thread I'll update on there when UCAS confirm receipt of the files and when they're available to universities.

Will do thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest