The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

It's coming too quickly ughhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elastichedgehog
No no, I came out a month early as well. I was supposed to have been born in July but instead I decided June was my month apparently. Which actually made it so my last two A2 exams were on my birthday as well as the EU Referendum. Busy day :s-smilie:

Ah yes, now I remember why I dropped maths. 23rd was a momentous day, and what a day to be alive (or be born in your case)
Reply 2082
Original post by Elle_w
I think unit 4 will definitely be lower but unit 5 might be about the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My guess would be 60ish for unit 4 and 62-3 for unit 5 for an a*, based on how I found them
Original post by BB8
My guess would be 60ish for unit 4 and 62-3 for unit 5 for an a*, based on how I found them

Yeah that would be nice
Does anyone know why edexcel spec 2015 this years papers for AS chemistry hasn't been released?
Original post by Serine Soul
Ahh don't stress, I'm sure you'll be okay. I really hope you get the A*
How did you find f324 and f325?

I actually thought both went quite well?? from looking at the exam threads it seems like I did quite well on most of the questions people can remember so I guess that's good. People were saying the grade boundaries were gonna be really high for EEE and that was stressing me out a bit but I don't think it was easier than last years tbh. In general I find, people think somethings easy until they have their mistakes pointed out lol
Reply 2086
So I know I screwed up history and IF the examiner is nice I'll get a mid C... at which point its a 50/50 as to whether my coursework is high enough to make up for it - I'd need around 70+/80 to get an A overall (all our teachers tell us is whether we're below, at or above our target grades - mine is a B but I need an A for uni - based on no moderation + the gbs staying the same. I was told above, so an A or higher, but other than that I don't know)And yeah, I'm probably gonna end up missing my offer by like 6 ums but its probably not worth getting remarks because honestly it'd be more likely to go down than up
Does anyone know when UCAS update track on results day so you can see whether you got into your uni choices?
Yo student peeps. Closing in on 100 responses to this survey and would appreciate your views (yes YOU reading this) to help me reach my target. 8 questions, no signup, and the100th response may get a personal thank you message if I'm feeling generous.

https://goo.gl/forms/HU9iq2CaagkfoDnj1

Cheers my dears x
Reply 2089
Original post by KirstyG_psbkj
Does anyone know when UCAS update track on results day so you can see whether you got into your uni choices?

Officially 8 but more like 7:30

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by econymous
Yo student peeps. Closing in on 100 responses to this survey and would appreciate your views (yes YOU reading this) to help me reach my target. 8 questions, no signup, and the100th response may get a personal thank you message if I'm feeling generous.

Cheers my dears x

I'll do it - but what do you mean if you're feeling generous? We're doing YOU a favour...
Original post by KirstyG_psbkj

Original post by Aph
Officially 8 but more like 7:30

Posted from TSR Mobile

THIS

(but 1 in 8 people wont have any change on results day and will need to get their results and get on the phone - see the flowchart in my sig for who to call when)
Original post by econymous

Cheers my dears x

Sureeee

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never mind, did it the other day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any predictions for the AQA chemistry unit 4 and 5 papers?
Original post by duncanjgraham
is that OCR? I found FP2 pretty difficult, am hoping for 80ums but could be high 70's:/ I'm pretty sure I averaged 90+ in D2 and S2

AQA :yes:
Original post by SH0405
Differential Equations.

Ah, i did those in aqa fp3. They have a whole module called DE? Or am I missing something here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by breakfastbar333

Unit 4 was, I think, the hardest Chem 4 paper we've had... I think the A* could be as low as 80, and maybe 70ish for an A
Chem 5 was nothing out of the ordinary so I think the grade boundaries will be similar to in previous years (maybe 85 for an A*, 75 for an A...)
Original post by breakfastbar333

Chem 4 was such a strange and difficult paper, I expect the grade boundaries to drop by 4-6 marks per each grade. Chem 5 was standard in my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised if the grade boundaries stay the same or increase by 1-2 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
Chem 4 was such a strange and difficult paper, I expect the grade boundaries to drop by 4-6 marks per each grade. Chem 5 was standard in my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised if the grade boundaries stay the same or increase by 1-2 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does 80 for an A* in unit 4 and 85 for an A* in unit 5 sound about right?

Quick Reply

Latest