The Student Room Group

I like a girl but I am not her type

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am too afraid to ask though because I am nearly 100% certain she would reject me.

It's better to know the answer. If she'll reject you, at least you'll know how she feels so you can move on. But not ask her and still wait, do nothing and be insecure? That's not a solution.
Original post by petr-rychly
It's better to know the answer. If she'll reject you, at least you'll know how she feels so you can move on. But not ask her and still wait, do nothing and be insecure? That's not a solution.

I'm just confused and afraid of asking her. I did mention us going for a drink a few weeks ago and she said yes but because of how busy we've both been we've not been able to meet up and since then she just seems to have distanced herself from me.
I still think that it's for the best to solve it asap. The sooner you'll know the answer, the better. I get why you're so afraid now, but trust that it's better to know the truth.
I still think that it's for the best to solve it asap. The sooner you'll know the answer, the better. I get why you're so afraid now, but trust that it's better to know the truth.

You're right I'll just grow a pair and ask her. I think in my mind I know the answer already.
You're right I'll just grow a pair and ask her. I think in my mind I know the answer already.

Good idea. :smile: And who knows. Maybe she'll surprise you. Good luck.
Good idea. :smile: And who knows. Maybe she'll surprise you. Good luck.

Thanks

Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending