The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

warwick adjustment

I've received my result which is equivalent to A*AAA.Are there any chances for me to get a place in Management or Law and Business Studies?Thanks.
Yes, but you will need to wait until the 18th of August for A level results to come out to see if there is a place for you.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by stephanieau
I've received my result which is equivalent to A*AAA.Are there any chances for me to get a place in Management or Law and Business Studies?Thanks.

Where do you contact them? I would like to go through adjustment as well for another course, but I don't know who to contact.
Original post by SaphBruh
Where do you contact them? I would like to go through adjustment as well for another course, but I don't know who to contact.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=4574-clearing-adjustment

If you look for the adjustment articles in the above link that should help a bit.
Reply 4
In 2013 I got in to Warwick's Management course on A*AA through adjustment. I phoned them up that day of my results, and the next day I was given the place. With your grades, permitting there's space, you should get the spot too. Best of luck
Reply 5
Original post by Revi
In 2013 I got in to Warwick's Management course on A*AA through adjustment. I phoned them up that day of my results, and the next day I was given the place. With your grades, permitting there's space, you should get the spot too. Best of luck

Will they tell you whether they have vacanies for that course immediately once you phoned them?Thank you.
Reply 6
Original post by stephanieau
Will they tell you whether they have vacanies for that course immediately once you phoned them?Thank you.

When I went on the website it said their course was full, but then when I phoned them and there was space. It would make sense for them to tell you when you phone them. If they don't, ask. They got back to me the day after I phoned them, so it's a fast turnaround.

Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest