The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews Accommodation.

Hi everyone, i am going to St Andrews university this year to study Chemistry and Physics and have just received my accommodation info, however the payment schedule breaks down into only 2 big payments of £3330! That is for paying in installments. It is, needless to say, not covered by the student loan and i don't know if it is possible to get the money together in time. Is this payment schedule mandatory or can it be changed to more manageable monthly payments. If the latter, how would that be organised? Any advice from St Andrews particularly appreciated. Thanks :-).
Reply 1
Original post by UniorBust
Hi everyone, i am going to St Andrews university this year to study Chemistry and Physics and have just received my accommodation info, however the payment schedule breaks down into only 2 big payments of £3330! That is for paying in installments. It is, needless to say, not covered by the student loan and i don't know if it is possible to get the money together in time. Is this payment schedule mandatory or can it be changed to more manageable monthly payments. If the latter, how would that be organised? Any advice from St Andrews particularly appreciated. Thanks :-).

I think if you pay by debit card you can do it in 3 instalments but that's still pretty large chunks. I think your best bet is to get in contact with the uni and see if there is any arrangement that can be made.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending