The Student Room Group

What's the hottest temperature you've ever experienced?

Scroll to see replies

37 degrees C

Typical English weather.
Reply 21
I'm gonna put it in Fahrenheit so it's higher

33 - Birmingham 2016 Heatwave 😑
Reply 23
Jamaica 35 degrees
40 degrees C - Dubai, end of August - biggest mistake going there at that time of year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
48 degrees.
Rajasthan, India

Thankfully we had powerful air conditioning in the car and the hotel otherwise :afraid:
49 degrees C in Dubai- fainted and ended up in hospital 🙃
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lord Gaben
Probably around 43°C - in Phoenix, Arizona.

Could you actually go outside in that? That's alarmingly hot. I've experienced 40 in Southern California and that was bad enough.
Original post by IndianMuslim
48 degrees.
Rajasthan, India

Thankfully we had powerful air conditioning in the car and the hotel otherwise :afraid:

Amazed it was still working - do they have a lot of power cuts when it gets that hot?
Reply 30
45 degrees. Dubai.
I'm from Croatia and throughout the summer it is usually around 35-43 degrees on the coast. Makes for some great afternoon/evening beach sessions though! :smile:
Original post by iEthan
It's Summer, I'm on holiday in Turkey and it's blisteringly hot! It was 40°C yesterday :bawling: - it did get me thinking though....

What's the hottest temperature you've ever experienced? Where were you? Did you burn? :eek3:

Hope everyone's having a lovely week!

When I was little (and I lived near Zurich), I ran into some hot ashes and burnt my legs up - that was pretty toasty ngl.
40oc in pakistan :s-smilie:
36 degrees in France. Was horrible was me tbh.
I hate weather over 20 degrees
Everytime I look in the mirror
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Amazed it was still working - do they have a lot of power cuts when it gets that hot?

In some states of India which are very underdeveloped, they can sometimes get powercuts during nasty heatwaves. Some of the more developed states like Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat rarely ever have power cuts even in heatwaves.
Fellow Viet boi here. I went to Vietnam for 3 weeks, I almost died XD. Too used to rainy Manchester haha
lool this was when i was like 8 I forget to mention XD wayyy too expensive to go back, probs going to have to wait til i grad uni with a job until i can go again. and im pretty sue it was something like high 30s and then 40ish when i went hanoi
Ah I see. And waiting for results day mainly, other than that just the usual anime, manga and k drama XD

Quick Reply

Latest