The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
:frown:
i actually dont, idk i generalised the few people i saw with green eyes where extremely goodlooking. Err im sorry for getting my hopes high
lol, why r u apologising? :redface: I just wanted you to realise that just because someone has a certain eye colour doesn't mean that they would be attractive/unattractive......No one's "ugly" though, everyone IS beautiful in their own way.......
Original post by hamza772000
:lolwut: I wouldn't want my wife to cover her emotions, be yourself, some people are more sensitive than others, and your husband would understand, jokes between a husband and wife are much differently taken than ones between you and peeps on the internet :smile:

Looool i love that... U seems quite experimented :mmm: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, why r u apologising? :redface: I just wanted you to realise that just because someone has a certain eye colour doesn't mean that they would be attractive/unattractive......No one's "ugly" though, everyone IS beautiful in their own way.......

i never said anyone is ugly :hmmmm:
and i know everyone is beautiful :colonhash:
What if the wife is a serious women who doesnt like jokes? :colone:
Then she may not be the one for you, someone who loves you will love every aspect of you, you can't just say, "I love you but don't like the way you joke" just doesn't make sense :smile:
i never said anyone is ugly :hmmmm:
and i know everyone is beautiful :colonhash:
I never said you did, I just found it weird that you automatically assumed I'd be goodlooking if I had green eyes, but you clarified that by saying that you were just generalising so yh :tongue:
Then she may not be the one for you, someone who loves you will love every aspect of you, you can't just say, "I love you but don't like the way you joke" just doesn't make sense :smile:

:smile: Ahh Fair enough.
I never said you did, I just found it weird that you automatically assumed I'd be goodlooking if I had green eyes, but you clarified that by saying that you were just generalising so yh :tongue:

Reminder: I am weird.
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm....?! :tongue:

Original post by ak143244
Well said Hamza
:wink:

Np :biggrin:

Well then hamza its gonna be hard for u to find a wife coz i dont think anyone likes jokes about getting ran over by a car and getting legs and arms broken.... U imagine if u told her that over the phone :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lolwut: I wouldn't want my wife to cover her emotions, be yourself, some people are more sensitive than others, and your husband would understand, jokes between a husband and wife are much differently taken than ones between you and peeps on the internet :smile:

No I meant be real but don't wear your heart on the sleeve (I guess I couldn't explain it properly). Aysha will get hurt from guys if she did. Since she's so vulnerable and gullible and guys could take advantage of that. If you know what I mean. :wink:

Original post by mediaya
First one is easy and done
Second one.... I dont get it :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

All I'm saying is don't wear your heart on your sleeve, guys would take advantage of that and could manipulate you pretty easy. :yes:
:smile: Ahh Fair enough.
:h:

Reminder: I am weird.
You don't have to be weird to say something which is weird :tongue: But yh, weird=unique/cool :biggrin:
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not surprised if hamza is already married. He seems too knowledgable in this topic
Everytime he goes off for a nap haha he is having a moment with her. Lol :rofl:
Original post by mr T 999
No I meant be real but don't wear your heart on the sleeve (I guess I couldn't explain it properly). Aysha will get hurt from guys if she did. Since she's so vulnerable and gullible and guys could take advantage of that. If you know what I mean. :wink:

All I'm saying is don't wear your heart on your sleeve, guys would take advantage of that and could manipulate you pretty easy. :yes:
Ahh, i get you T :wink: but again, guys will only play with your feelings if you let 'em, that's why you need to find someone who loves you for who you are, people who wanna play with your feelings won't MARRY you, at least I don't think so, marriage is quite a lot more serious than a regular "relationship"
I am not surprised if hamza is already married. He seems too knowledgable in this topic

Lol

:h:

You don't have to be weird to say something which is weird :tongue: But yh, weird=unique/cool :biggrin:
lol, I'm only 16! Still a loooong time to go :rolleyes: :frown: :cry2: :tongue:
Being married isn't haram tho :tongue:

My husband would not makes jokes like thay tbh :tongue:....
And for ur information, i dont get easily manipulated in real life, over the internet its easier coz u cant prove it.... Well y'know what i mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It feels so halal, but is soo haram. :colone:
The man below will be hamza
@hamza772000

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3:
Original post by mediaya
Well then hamza its gonna be hard for u to find a wife coz i dont think anyone likes jokes about getting ran over by a car and getting legs and arms broken.... U imagine if u told her that over the phone :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha, obvs I wouldn't expect her to think I'm joking, but this would just be a one off (if it ever happened :tongue:)

And I don't mind if it's hard, as long as I get the perfect one at the end....:colondollar: :tongue:

Latest