The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elliot_97
Hey! I did. Thought f214 was pretty good but a lot of people said it was hard. F215 was a weird paper but overall okay i think.
Been a while since the exams but would guess that for an A:

F214 = 45
F214 = 73 approx

Probs not correct, just what I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

And is it even possible to get an A overall in A level biology with A and some Bs?
Original post by bishbashbosh123
And is it even possible to get an A overall in A level biology with A and some Bs?

Absolutely yeh. I got a decent A last year at AS so I could get Cs this year and get an A overall so don't worry about that.

In regards to grade boundaries, especially for f215, they do differ quite a lot year on year.

Did u do OCR chemistry f324 and f325?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meant to say

F215 = 73 approx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolutely yeh. I got a decent A last year at AS so I could get Cs this year and get an A overall so don't worry about that.

In regards to grade boundaries, especially for f215, they do differ quite a lot year on year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's great! I hope I can get it! Been working extremely hard this year to get these grades. I'm sure you smashed your exams!

Nah I did Edexcel chemistry sorry. I did find the unit 4 very hard for that though! What about yours? I hope OCR weren't too bad to you.
Original post by thevamps99xo
Physically I am, but mentally?? Nah. Are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am because im fed up of stressing :frown: like i cba anymore..
Reply 2125
Original post by MahuduElec
Ah, i did those in aqa fp3. They have a whole module called DE? Or am I missing something here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep - an entire module just on differential equations. Lovely. (Genuinely.)
Oh that's great! I hope I can get it! Been working extremely hard this year to get these grades. I'm sure you smashed your exams!

Nah I did Edexcel chemistry sorry. I did find the unit 4 very hard for that though! What about yours? I hope OCR weren't too bad to you.

How did you find unit 5 for edexcel chemistry? And what do you think grade boundaries could be for units 4 and 5?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did ocr chemistry and im really scared i did so much silly mistakes i just hope i get a C 😕 how did u find it?
I saw this and couldn't stop laughing

"Results day:
13873107_936947403098660_1655074038700746691_n.jpg"
Original post by coolgamer
I did ocr chemistry and im really scared i did so much silly mistakes i just hope i get a C 😕 how did u find it?

I loved the chem papers but think the grade boundries will be extremely high:"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HFancy1997
I loved the chem papers but think the grade boundries will be extremely high:"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then i probably got a d
So wont be getting into uni😢😢
Original post by Serine Soul
I saw this and couldn't stop laughing

"Results day:
13873107_936947403098660_1655074038700746691_n.jpg"

I love this image :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SH0405
Yep - an entire module just on differential equations. Lovely. (Genuinely.)

Yh i did enjoy the DE's being 3/5ths of fp3. Looking forward to learning new types at uni (engineering).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone point me towards a mark scheme for OCR Economics (Global)? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone do edexcel politics here? :holmes:
Fair warning: there's some scary looking stats due for release from UCAS tomorrow on predicted v actual A level grades. It's likely the press will pick up on it. Please don't panic about the big numbers of people who missed predicted grades in the past. a) a lot of them still got places and b) past behaviour does not predict future behaviour. Watching this thread it seems clear a lot of you aren't expecting to hit your predicted grades - all these stats will show is that you're not alone.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies

Me :smile: but I think we did different topics? (I did 3+4C)
Original post by PQ
Fair warning: there's some scary looking stats due for release from UCAS tomorrow on predicted v actual A level grades. It's likely the press will pick up on it. Please don't panic about the big numbers of people who missed predicted grades in the past. a) a lot of them still got places and b) past behaviour does not predict future behaviour. Watching this thread it seems clear a lot of you aren't expecting to hit your predicted grades - all these stats will show is that you're not alone.

well fuk
Original post by SinsNotTragedies

i did! AS or A2? or both

You'll be fine! And haha thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest