The Student Room Group

British Political Parties- Who do you side with?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
It's not going to stop immigration. We have a whole ocean that separates us, doesn't stop them from getting in. Also, I find it a bit hypocritical that a country that was basically founded by immigrants, hates them so much. But, that's another tirade for another day. :smile:

Of course it isn't going to stop immigration (not that anyone wants to fully halt immigration anyway). It would, however, make it harder for people from Mexico to come into the country illegally. Just because something doesn't completely solve a problem doesn't mean it isn't a worthwhile endeavour.
Yes people can be quite xenophobic, hypocritical, prejudiced, you name it. But illegal immigration is an issue.
Original post by F.Nietzsche
I'm going to assume that you can't prove that UKIP is racist. Cool.

I didn't say you did like Hilary. What I meant was that it Trump is better than the other option, Clinton.

I love it when people misquote him. He's talking about illegal immigration, which is a problem in America. Rape is a big issue for people crossing the border, high numbers of it are committed by illegals. He said that he doesn't mind putting a door so that there can be lawful immigration into the country, so clearly it's the illegals that are the issue and not all Mexicans.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-texas-field-offices-remove-more-800-sex-offenders-so-far-year#wcm-survey-target-id

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

I already said why, jesus. :colonhash:
as.PNG
I already said why, jesus. :colonhash:

You said you found their immigration policies disconcerting that doesn't prove discrimination based on race. Don't make a claim you can't prove next time.

And no response to the rape issue. Classic.
You said you found their immigration policies disconcerting that doesn't prove discrimination based on race. Don't make a claim you can't prove next time.

And no response to the rape issue. Classic.

Watch their election video from last year ffs. Pretty much puts Muslims in the worst light. :colonhash:
And because I was responding to the first bit. But, yeah, I'll give you a point for that. Just find it a bit strange that he's concerned about rape hearing some of things he says.
Watch their election video from last year ffs. Pretty much puts Muslims in the worst light. :colonhash:
And because I was responding to the first bit. But, yeah, I'll give you a point for that. Just find it a bit strange that he's concerned about rape hearing some of things he says.

I'd like to judge it for myself. Is this this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojDeNTtD-r0
UKIP-racist, stuck in the dark ages

Plus, I already said some of their policies are f**ked up.

The trouble is is you're saying that as though it's a fact. When you say an opinion (which that is) as a fact then people who disagree with that opinion get quite annoyed because you're saying something they disagree with as though it's an undisputed truth.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd like to judge it for myself. Is this this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojDeNTtD-r0

No, it was on their site and was literally a cartoon of a British Bulldog going around different places that Muslims has apparently 'ruined', and other stuff too. I'll try and find it if it's still up.
Original post by similarBlank
The trouble is is you're saying that as though it's a fact. When you say an opinion (which that is) as a fact then people who disagree with that opinion get quite annoyed because you're saying something they disagree with as though it's an undisputed truth.

Nah, never phrased what I said in that way. These are my opinions only like other people that are showcasing their opinions. :h:
No, it was on their site and was literally a cartoon of a British Bulldog going around different places that Muslims has apparently 'ruined', and other stuff too. I'll try and find it if it's still up.

Link please if you find it.
Already did this with someone else, please read it.
Reply 71
Retook the test and 99% labour now. Lol.
Link please if you find it.

Weird, according to YouTube it belongs to the BNP, no idea why UKIP had it on their site. I'd be happy to discuss UKIP's policies though. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Official Monster Raving Loony Party.

Enough said.
Weird, according to YouTube it belongs to the BNP, no idea why UKIP had it on their site. I'd be happy to discuss UKIP's policies though. :smile:

So the video which contributed to seeing UKIP as racist actually belongs to the BNP....interesting.
So the video which contributed to seeing UKIP as racist actually belongs to the BNP....interesting.

Still don't like any of them. :h:
Also, have you been paid by Nigel Farage or something to endorse him?

Also, the video didn't contribute at all, there were other factors that did.
Still don't like any of them. :h:
Also, have you been paid by Nigel Farage or something to endorse him?

Fine, great, it's a free country.

Nope. I just detest people who make claims and haven't done their homework.
Meh not really surprising
_20160803_182205.JPG
Fine, great, it's a free country.

Nope. I just detest people who make claims and haven't done their homework.

I didn't need to do my 'homework', anyone that has eyes can clearly see something is wrong with them. Could also say the same about you too, do you watch FOX news by any chance?:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending