Hey!

Spoiler

sgsfgr
Original post by ak143244
Hey!

Spoiler

How r u?

Spoiler

Honestly how the hell do all these korean guys move their hips like that lol :rofl: :jiggy:

Original post by hamza772000
How r u?

Spoiler

I'm okay. What about you?

Spoiler

grsdz
I'm okay. What about you?

Spoiler

I'm ok too :smile: Are you gonna go for 10 days then?
I'm ok too :smile: Are you gonna go for 10 days then?

Yeah inshallah. Apprently I have to go tomorrow to sign a form thing and then on Monday we go. Did you have to sign a form before you went?

Spoiler

Yeah inshallah. Apprently I have to go tomorrow to sign a form thing and then on Monday we go. Did you have to sign a form before you went?

Spoiler

Nah, I didn't sign any form :tongue: Are you going by yourself? As in like have you got any friends that are going aswell?
Nah, I didn't sign any form :tongue: Are you going by yourself? As in like have you got any friends that are going aswell?

I've got friends going with me. Last time I went by myself and I made some friends. It was really good because you have more time to yourself and you could spend that time praying Quran and other stuff like that. It was my first time going as well. How was your experience when you went?

Spoiler

My first one on this thread :tongue: Have you got any on this thread?:tongue:

Yup
Nope - I can't be bothered with this one XD I'm just going to be a loyal AJ supporter

*From the crowd*
"Wooo, go AJ! We know you can do it!" :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got friends going with me. Last time I went by myself and I made some friends. It was really good because you have more time to yourself and you could spend that time praying Quran and other stuff like that. It was my first time going as well. How was your experience when you went?

Spoiler

Hmm...I first went with my dad, so all the peeps were quite old :tongue: but yh it is a good, unique experience :smile: Are you going to take your phone with you? For 3 days I think they recommend you not to, but not sure about 10 days :tongue:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Matrix123
Yup
Nope - I can't be bothered with this one XD I'm just going to be a loyal AJ supporter

*From the crowd*
"Wooo, go AJ! We know you can do it!" :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aj's not here :colonhash: lol :tongue: What are you up to?
Original post by mr T 999
Honestly how the hell do all these korean guys move their hips like that lol :rofl: :jiggy:

Genetics :biggrin: btw, I just gave you a rep for the sake of it :tongue:
Hmm...I first went with my dad, so all the peeps were quite old :tongue: but yh it is a good, unique experience :smile: Are you going to take your phone with you? For 3 days I think they recommend you not to, but not sure about 10 days :tongue:

Spoiler

Yeah I am going to take my phone with me but I don't think I will have internet. If I do have internet, I won't be able to access this website as much. My phone is pretty rubbish. I've got to go and pray my isha so Kudafiz.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah I am going to take my phone with me but I don't think I will have internet. If I do have internet, I won't be able to access this website as much. My phone is pretty rubbish. I've got to go and pray my isha so Kudafiz.

Spoiler

Spoiler

You obvs won't be able to access this site :redface: :tongue:

What's so bad about Windows phones?

Yh, of course, dw about it :smile:

bye........:smile: Allahafiz :biggrin:
Too late :redface:

Spoiler

Oh, was it? Haha, whoops, talk about coincidents...........:rolleyes:

I am Asma:wink: i am special :colondollar:

T! :angry: Asma! Keep ur eyes off! :lolwut:

Mmmm:u: i promise u i am NOT LOOKING. My eyes belong to my husband :colondollar:
Hellooo am back :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I am Asma:wink: i am special :colondollar:

Mmmm:u: i promise u i am NOT LOOKING. My eyes belong to my husband :colondollar:
I dunno, we'll see.....:tongue:

So what were you doing all this time? btw, Abrar, I believe :tongue: gave you Salam :smile:
Original post by mediaya
Hellooo am back :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! :biggrin:

Latest