The Student Room Group

Is this legal?

I was in a club, and I went to the toilets. I locked the cubicle and then started pissing on the floor.

The security guard climbed up the cubicle to peak. Are they allowed to do this?

I also got kicked out after that which I understand. But tbh, this isn't something I do only when I'm drunk. I've done it sober in the library toilets cubicle.

Scroll to see replies

Why did you pee on the floor?
Reply 2
Original post by The_Internet
Why did you pee on the floor?

Banter
Original post by Anonymous
I was in a club, and I went to the toilets. I locked the cubicle and then started pissing on the floor.

I also got kicked out after that which I understand. But tbh, this isn't something I do only when I'm drunk. I've done it sober in the library toilets cubicle.

Which bit are you asking if its legal? The security guard or you urinating on the floor?
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Which bit are you asking if its legal? The security guard or you urinating on the floor?

Both
If anyone is interested in a serious answer, as regards the behaviour of the security guard, I can only imagine you're suggesting that might qualify as voyeurism. The offence is s. 67 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003. His behaviour would not qualify as an offence under any of the subsections, because presumably he was not acting for sexual gratification, and he was not recording you. Also, given the interpretation section (s.68), it would be pretty hard to argue that you were involved in a 'private act', since a place can hardly be reasonably expected to provide you with privacy for you to go ahead and pee all over their floor.
Both

Security guard. Yes.
Urinating on their floor. No.
Original post by UWS
Banter

*your profile pic *
Reply 8

unfortunately, there is no law that says you not allowed to peek into someone else cubicle.

Grow up - someone has to clear that up
Original post by Virgil.
unfortunately, there is no law that says you not allowed to peek into someone else cubicle.

There is actually , but context is everything.
Reply 11
Original post by 999tigger
There is actually , but context is everything.

which law?....Actually want to know
Reply 12
Probably could fit urinating on the floor under public disorder or anti social behaviour. Dunno what is wrong with an actual toilet..would you piss on your own bathroom floor?
Reply 13
Original post by TimmonaPortella
If anyone is interested in a serious answer, as regards the behaviour of the security guard, I can only imagine you're suggesting that might qualify as voyeurism. The offence is s. 67 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003. His behaviour would not qualify as an offence under any of the subsections, because presumably he was not acting for sexual gratification, and he was not recording you. Also, given the interpretation section (s.68), it would be pretty hard to argue that you were involved in a 'private act', since a place can hardly be reasonably expected to provide you with privacy for you to go ahead and pee all over their floor.

:clap2: Good work! Are you a Lawyer in the making?
Original post by ~Tara~
Probably could fit urinating on the floor under public disorder or anti social behaviour. Dunno what is wrong with an actual toilet..would you piss on your own bathroom floor?

No I wouldn't.

And it was because I was smashed. I don't usually do things like that.
Original post by Virgil.
which law?....Actually want to know

Sorry hadnt npticed, but id agree with timmona its potentially voyeurism, except context is everything, so it wouldnt count in this situation.
Reply 16
No not legal to urinate on the floor but sounds like you have got away with it.

Just because you have had a couple of drinks, doesn't put you above the rest of the fee paying public!
Is your c*ck so crooked that you can't aim properly into the urinal or is it too small to even reach it when you lean in?
Original post by bex1995
No not legal to urinate on the floor but sounds like you have got away with it.

Well it was in a club so a lot of people do crazy things and get away with them. They only really get the police involved if you are fighting, or stolen someone's property.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending